Five Course Meal for Two People including Entertainment for £39 with The Brickhouse (Value £90)
- Five course set menu specially crafted for Groupon customers
- Offers a range of exciting dishes
- Evening of top cabaret entertainment
- Located on the trendy Brick Lane in the heart of London
- 1 Groupon per 2 people, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Booking essential, please call and have Groupon and security codes ready
- Groupon valid from 22 Feb to 22 May, available Tue-Thu
- 48 hour cancellation period
- 12.5% discretionary charge added based on service quality
- Not valid with other offers, subject to availability
Previous failed experiments in construction included using straws and sticks to build houses, but unfortunately both structures met an untimely ending thanks in part to a lack of double glazing and several strong gusts of wolf burp. Aggravate piggish Canidae with today's Groupon: £39 instead of £90 for a five course set menu meal for two people, plus an evening of cabaret entertainment at The Brickhouse.
Located in the heart of London's notoriously trendy street, The Brickhouse is a bar, restaurant and highly charged superclub situated in The Old Truman Brewery complex on Brick Lane. There cuisine is rustled for hungry hipsters and fanatical foodies alike, all within easy reach of The City. The Brickhouse is also one of the only venues in Shoreditch offering live dinner cabaret every night, ranging from circus and neo-burlesque to comedy, live DJs and flying purple cows.
Groupon customers can expect a culinary showcase with a delectable meal for two people. Ravenous revellers can dine on lovely five course set menu created especially for Groupon holders, offering an amuse-bouche of pea and ham velouté, followed by either a prawn and mussel ceviche, or the white stilton and walnut salad. Choose either the cornfed chicken supreme Parisienne or the butternut, broccoli and red onion gratin of goat’s cheese as a hearty main dish, plus spiced Madeira plums to tickle the tastebuds for dessert, with a rhubarb and gooseberry sorbet palate cleanser in between.
To get a taste for what is in store at The Brickhouse, watch the video below.