£36 instead of £90 for a rendez-vous for two including a delightful four course meal, a bottle of wine and all night entertainment while you dine at The Brickhouse - Save 60%
- Enjoy a delicious 4-dish spread from a reputable menu, with servings such as Hake with a gouda and herb crust, confit cherry tomatoes and champagne veloute
- Lively circus cabaret will form a breathtaking alternative backdrop to your dining experience
- Eclectic performance including circus, neo-burlesque, aerial and comedy
- Dance into the early hours with tunes from top international guest DJs
- This Groupon is suitable for groups of up to 10 people
- 1 voucher per 2 people, multiples may be purchased as gifts
- Up to 10 guests per booking
- Advance booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Voucher valid for 2 months, Tue, Wed Thu
- Not valid with other offers
The position of Shoreditch and its surrounding areas as one of London's premier socio-cultural hotspots is no longer a secret. Within easy reach of The City, and with Brick Lane at its heart, the area is a melting pot of bars, restaurants and other delightfully surprising hangouts. Today's Groupon invites you to sample the atmosphere at The Brickhouse - a Bar, Restaurant and Performance Superclub situated in The Old Truman Brewery complex in Brick Lane. Generally viewed as one of the top restaurants on East London's most notorious street, you will have the chance to sample its increasingly esteemed four-course menu.
Executive Chef, Matthew Reuter, learned his trade in France and worked in several Michelin starred restaurants before taking the reins at this fantastic establishment. Every night they offer live cabaret entertainment, which can be enjoyed whilst dining or drinking in one of the two bars, the Ground Floor Bar and the fabulous Bed Bar. On Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, it's one of East Londonís top club nights where DJs from around the globe play from 11 pm till late, making The Brickhouse THE place in East London to simultaneously drink, dine and dance the night away.
For your £36 expect a culinary showcase for you and your party that has been known to include scallops, Hake with a gouda and herb crust, confit cherry tomatoes and champagne veloute and a cappuccino creme brulee for the curtain call. Oh and did we mention that you get a bottle of red or white to wash it all down with? Additionally, you can marvel at the breath-taking performances of their circus cabaret performers as you dine before making moves towards the dance floor where you can cut shapes to the tunes of top guest DJs until the wee hours.
What people are saying...
"I have been to The Brickhouse a few times now, everytime with a group of people. It is a great night out. Every night has cabaret acts on and the atmosphere is brilliant. It is set on 3 floors overlooking a stage area, with a Bed bar!! on the top floor. The staff were very friendly and we had our table for the whole night so no pressure to eat and move on. It is a great one-stop night out as, once dinner and the cabaret is finished, the venue becomes a intimate club and DJs play until 3am on weekends. The cabaret I have seen has been burlesque and aerial performers. Highly recommended."