Indoor Climbing Introductory Session For One (£11), Two (£20), or Four (£36) at Urban Ascent (Up to 70% Off)
- Specialist bouldering centre
- Over 100 bouldering problems and 3 stamina circuits
- Barrel, cave, and viewing gallery with sofas and quality coffee
- Qualified climbing instructors
- Close to Parsons Green tube
- Open until 10.30pm Mon to Fri, and until 8pm Sat and Sun
- Session lasts about one hour
- Includes entry, shoe hire, and climbing tuition
- Covers vital training and techniques for climbing
Limit 1 per person or 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required at least one week in advance. 48 hour cancellation policy. Max 8 students per 1 instructor. Min age of 5 years. Under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 10 April 2012 at 5.55pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Formidably stony faces tend to liven up, once a way of climbing them is discovered. Be boulder with today’s Groupon from Urban Ascent. Choose from the following options:• £11 for a one hour indoor climbing introductory session for one (63% off)
• £20 for a one hour indoor climbing introductory session for two (67% off)
• £36 for a one hour indoor climbing introductory session for four (70% off)
Bringing vertical adventure to south west London, this indoor climbing and bouldering centre boasts a multitude of opportunities for suspenseful fingertip clinging. Over 100 bouldering problems, three stamina circuits, a barrel and a cave all offer inclines arranged at every angle and orientation, while the scene can be surveyed over a cup of finely brewed coffee from the sofas in the viewing gallery. Open until 10.30pm Monday to Friday and until 8pm on weekends, the centre is just a shimmy along from Parsons Green tube station.
Including entry, shoe hire, and tuition, this one hour introductory session can take one, two, or four beginners through vital climbing techniques and training. Taught and demonstrated by a qualified instructor, the classes are held with a maximum student to instructor ratio of 8 to 1, ensuring everyone gets shown the basics in as much detail as they need.
While yet to be widely reviewed, Urban Ascent has received a positive write-up from Fitness Rocks and currently has over 600 Likes on Facebook. The review remarked especially on the range of different climbing routes and opportunities to improve both physical and mental fitness.
You can see the appeal of bouldering and why people keep going back for more. You could choose a different route each time if you so wanted and make it as easy or difficult as you want for yourself. A different workout each time in essence.
– James Simpson, Fitness Rocks, Feb 2012