£21 instead of £95 for Nouveau eyelash extensions, a professional manicure, plus eyebrow shaping at the prestigious Wyndham Place Clinic - Save 78%
- This Groupon also includes 30% off all further treatments and 30% off all Daughters of Lilly products bought in-store on the day
- Come back for more and get 40% off voucher on Evanescence permanent make-up
- Fantastic West End location with a team of Europe's leading beauticians
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Voucher valid for 6 months, 7 days a week
- Advance booking required on 0208 648 9439 after the deal has ended, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Not valid with other offers
Some old Romantic once said that the eyes are the windows to the soul. And true enough, every girl (upon spying some handsome thing across the bar) relishes giving a flirty eyelid-bat over a raised cocktail glass. Perhaps 'windows to the libido' would be more accurate. With that in mind, we've conjured up this deal to give your peepers and your talons a beauty revamp for the season's flirting. Let's lay it out for you (because everyone loves a bullet point list). You pay £21 instead of £95 for the following:
Nouveau eyelash extensions
30% off all further treatments
30% off all Daughters of Lilly products bought in-store on the day
40% off voucher on Evanescence permanent make-up
Nouveau Lashes is a state-of-the-art, semi-permanent eyelash extension treatment for women (and men!) who want to lengthen their lashes and define their eyes. It has been carefully developed by experts to produce longer, thicker and very natural looking lashes.
Your brow work will lift and define your face, as make-up artist to the stars, Bobbi Brown, once said, "A well-manicured eyebrow can produce an effect similar to a surgical eye lift". Your manicure, meanwhile, will ensure that your paws are ladylike and elegant for the festive season (office Christmas party, anyone?). Established 13 years ago, Wyndham Place Clinic is an elegant, exclusive and private beauty clinic based in the heart of London’s West End, which boasts a team of Europe’s leading beauty therapists and consultants.
Oh, and more thing. What's that? Gratuitous? Us?