- Museum with over 17 million feet of film and memorabilia
- 90-minute tour run seven days a week, twice a day
- Copy of booklet 'Picture Palaces - New Life for Old Cinemas'
- Refreshments provided and 10% off any gift shop items
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 adults or family (2 adults and 2 children). May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required by phone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Further information: Tours run daily, 2pm-3.30pm and 3.30pm-5pm. New clients only. Under 16s are classed as children and must be accompanied by an adult. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 15 May at 5.13pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
About the Museum
Housed in a grand Kennington building, The Cinema Museum is home to a vast collection of silver screen snippets that run the gamut from staff uniforms to original posters. The museum hosts regular exhibitions and events and features a permanent collection that includes over a million photographic images and more than 17 million feet of film.
90-minute tours depart twice daily and give visitors the chance to get a little inside knowledge on the houses of the silver screen. Each customer will receive a copy of the booklet 'Picture Palaces - New Life for Old Cinemas' and will be topped up with refreshments as the tour progresses.
Tours run from 2pm-3.30pm and 3.30pm-5pm
Nearest tubes: Kennington and Elephant and Castle
Tours are seven days a week
• £9 for a guided tour for two (55% off)
• £16 for a guided tour for a family of four (53% off)