£10 instead of £35 for a 60 minute salt cave session to aid breathing and ease a number of respiratory problems at The Salt Cave - Save 71%
- 20 years experience and a wealth of history behind this form of natural therapy make a visit here
- Natural antibiotic properties enter the lungs, killing bacteria and reducing mucus and inflammation
- Age old therapy has been used to treat everything from asthma, bronchitis, hay fever, smoker’s cough, sinusitis and even eczema and psoriasis
- Helps decrease dependency on medication and other prescribed chemicals
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Voucher valid for 3 months, 7 days a week
- Advance booking required, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Not valid with other offers
- This Groupon can be redeemed at either the London or the Kent Salt Caves located at: 10 Vale Road, Post Office Square TN1 1BP
Always thought that too much salt was bad for you? Think again because Eastern Europeans have been harnessing the therapeutic properties of natural salt mine air for centuries to treat a range of respiratory conditions. We’re giving you the chance to experience the benefits of this age old treatment in the heart of south west London. It's time to breathe a sigh of relief because you pay only £10 instead of £35 for a 60 minute session in the pure, unadulterated microclimate of The Salt Cave. The saline secret to healthy lungs, studies have shown that The Salt
Cave therapy is 98% effective at improving respiratory function and that the benefits can be felt for as
long as 12 months. For an amazing 71% less - you really can afford to take this deal with a pinch of salt.
The Salt Cave is a cutting edge natural health company with a mission to help people with asthma and other breathing problems regain control of their lungs. By introducing the hard-of-breathing to unadulterated salt air, the respiratory passages become unclogged and allow for healthier breathing and a lower dependency on conventional medication and prescribed drugs. All that is asked of clients is that they sit on a comfortable lounger in a chamber designed especially to recreate the microclimate of natural salt caves. Sessions last for an hour during which relaxing music is played making the experience feel a lot more like a spa treatment than a stint in a mine.
What people are saying...
For a range of testimonials please click here.
As soon as you walk in the cave you notice a difference. Any breathing discomfort is eliminated. It seems such a simple fact but you can really ‘breathe’ and it is such a relief. As a yoga teacher it is really important for me to find complimentary therapies that help release toxins and improve breathing. The salt cave is a beautiful relaxing environment to do just that. I would recommend it to everyone.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
The Salt CaveSee The Fine Print
for location details