Lydia Guirguis, Will You Marry Me?
- Caring, loving and responsible aspiring husband
- Simple and honest – what you see is what you get
- Promises to love and cherish you all his life, no matter what
- Self-described "improved round design” for maximum comfort when hugging
- “Not Bad” at DIY and IT, “Very Good” with kids, “Excellent” at breaking things
“For years I wondered how I'd find my perfect woman - then one day you literally walked into my life. Since then we've learnt a lot about each other – a few imperfections, some funny things, and lots of truly amazing things. Which is why all I want to do now is be with you always.
“And so Lydia, I wanted to ask … if you'd be my wife?”
When Amir first saw Lydia, he was in awe! He knew she was for him and asked me who she was.... What a rollercoaster, but what an amazing journey! These guys will build a wonderful future with each other.
– Mark Galtta, close mutual friend
I know that you make Lydia very happy and take good care of her :) I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see what the future holds for you both.
– Mahi Muhib, Lydia's best friend
Amir and Lydia are really lucky to have found each other. They have scarily similar quirks and views, yet their individual characteristics complement one other wonderfully. They are a hilarious couple to hang out with and I love them both :)
– Sylvia Michaeel, Amir’s sister