One Night Stay For Two With Prosecco Afternoon Tea, Breakfast and Spa Access (£99) Plus Spa Treatments (£149) at the 4* Brooklands Hotel (Up to 55% Off)
- Contemporary hotel by historic Brooklands motor racing circuit
- Listed as one of the “100 Best Things in the World 2010” by GQ Magazine
- Art deco-inspired interior
- Steam rooms, sauna and outdoor hot tub
- Beauty treatments by Lubatti, Jane Scrivner and Butter London
- Deluxe double en suite room with walk-in rain shower
- Afternoon cream tea with glass of Prosecco each
- Full English breakfast
- Access to spa facilities
- Optional spa treatment each including relaxation massage or Lubatti skin calmer facial
- 25% off additional spa treatment each
Limit 1 per 2 people. Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required online, see voucher for full details, selecting dates, room type, and entering personal information with voucher and security codes. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must present printed voucher on arrival. Valid 7 days a week 2 August to 2 September 2012; Fri-Sun 3 September to 30 November 2012. Limited availability on Saturdays. Check-in from 2pm, checkout by midday. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Valid for deluxe room only. Upgrade to executive/family room for £45; panoramic suite for £135; suite for £175, panoramic suite with balcony for £200. 25% discount off additional spa treatment subject to availability and cannot be exchanged for cash equivalent. Inclusive treatments for £149 voucher include relaxation massage or Lubatti face treatments (skin calmer; men’s facial; waterless manicure). Inclusive treatments can not be taken on Saturdays. All treatments must be pre-booked and no discounts will be given if the treatments are not taken. Original price based on online BAR for stay from 9 to 10 August 2012. Valid on option purchased only. Original value verified 27 July 2012 at 1.23pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A four star pit stop in the home of British motor racing, Brooklands Hotel speeds ahead with its blend of luxuriant art deco styling and modern facilities.
Refuel and relax with today's Groupon from Brooklands Hotel. Choose from the following options:
Overnight stay for two
In a deluxe double room with afternoon tea with Prosecco, breakfast and use of spa facilities
• £99 for a stay for two (Up to 55% off)
• £149 for a stay for two with one spa treatment each (Up to 51% off)
An iconic and historic motor racing track runs through the reception of this hub of relaxation that sees art deco-inspired style collide headlong with sleekness and verve. The newly opened 1907 Restaurant maintains the hotel’s classic feel as it gives a stylistic nod to the 20s and 30s with a menu full of classic and contemporary cuisine. Waving the chequered flag on tension is the hotel spa, which was a finalist in the Professional Beauty Awards 2011. It features steam rooms, a meditation room, and a treatment menu that includes Lubatti facials plus manicures and pedicures by Butter LONDON.
Maintain pole position with a trip to the neighbouring Mercedes Benz World where thrill rides can be enjoyed on part of the original Brooklands circuit in some of the German motor company’s finest models. The adjacent Brooklands Museum is home to a wide range of classic cars, bikes, and aeroplanes, including the world famous Concorde. Visitors can step inside the flight deck and enjoy a tour before buckling up for a virtual flight.
• Overnight stay in a deluxe double room
• Full use of the spa facilities with robes, towels, and slippers provide
• Full English or continental breakfast
• Afternoon cream tea with glass of Prosecco, scones and jam, clotted cream and lemon curd
• Optional spa treatment each: relaxation massage, Lubatti skin calmer facial, men’s facial, or Butter London manicure
• 25% off additional spa treatment each
Train: Shepperton, Weybridge, Addlestone, or Walton-on-Thames rail stations are all relatively near to the hotel and fast trains to Weybridge from London Waterloo take just 30 minutes.
Road:The hotel is just off the A3, which runs straight into south London. Alternatively, it can be accessed from the M25, via junction 10 from the south or junction 11 from the north.
The Brooklands Hotel received a dreamy 4.5/5 from TripAdvisors, while 87% of LateRooms.com reviewers would stay again. Visitors were eager to praise the hotel's facilities though special mentions went to the quality of the food and service.
Afternoon tea delicious! Spa - the perfect touch. Service always with a smile Food amazing I honestly am finding it hard to fault anything about this hotel! [sic]
â€“ chiara n, TripAdvisor, Jul 2012
The room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable. We used the spa whch was very welcoming and relaxing. We booked for dinner and this was a wonderful experience. The food was outstanding and the service fantastic. The staff could not do enough for you.
â€“ Sansbo45, TripAdvisor, Jul 2012