Putting together stylish selections since 1986, Charles Tyrwhitt has gone on to influence the definition of dapper, specialising in men’s shirts, suits, and ties. Valid across the company’s wide range of shirts, jackets, and accessories, these vouchers give customers the chance to keep wardrobes looking smart, with attire available for business meetings, nights on the town, or an extra-formal game of badminton.
The £25 voucher could cover a silk tie or be put towards a casual shirt. The £60 voucher meanwhile could buy a dashing evening shirt or go towards some leather shoes. Both vouchers are also valid on mutibuy options such as three pairs of £9.95 socks for £25.
Choose from the following options for a voucher for menswear, distributed by Charles Tyrwhitt:
• £12 for a £25 voucher (52% off)
• £30 for a £60 voucher (50% off)
• Vouchers to spend online at www.ctshirts.co.uk/groupon
• Valid across the company’s extensive range of shirts
• Also valid towards suits, ties, and accessories
• Attire available for business or casual occasions
• Valid with multibuy options
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.