Royal Ascot: Package for One With Grandstand Ticket, Private Trackside Viewing Area, Lunch With Wine, Afternoon Tea, Racecard, and More for £299 with Imperial Corporate Events (Up to 43% Off)
- Royal Ascot race meeting
- Top jockeys and horses from around the world
- Attended by the Royal Family
- Grandstand admission ticket
- Private trackside viewing area with reserved table
- Four course lunch with wine Pimms reception, afternoon tea and live jazz band
- Complimentary beverages and Royal Ascot racecard
- Hostess service
- Private garden area
Valid 19 to 23 June 2012. Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone: 0116 269 5979. 48 hour cancellation policy. Limited availability on Ladies Day (21 June 2012). Facility opens 10.30am, closes 6pm. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Valid for Grandstand admission ticket and access to private trackside viewing area. Valid for four course lunch with wine, afternoon tea, and complimentary beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks. Reserved table will be shared if group is smaller than 10. Strict formal dress code applies, visit: www.ascot.co.uk/?page=Dress_Code for more information. Original value based on package including service charges and VAT.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Before it was a unit of measurement, horsepower was a pony pressure group for high-aspiring stallions. Saddle up your own with today's Groupon at Royal Ascot with Imperial Corporate Events.
£299 for a Royal Ascot package for one (Up to 43% off)
With Grandstand admission ticket, access to private trackside viewing area with reserved table, Pimm's reception, four course lunch with wine, afternoon tea, complimentary drinks, racecard, and hostess service
About The Event
Steeped in tradition and pageantry, Royal Ascot is an event embedded in the very heart of British horse racing culture. Dating back to 1711, the competition sees each day begin with the arrival of the Queen in a horse-drawn carriage, before the some of the world’s finest horses and jockeys speed down the track in a day of races. Race-goers place their bets, dressed to the nines in the formal attire of dapper suits, glamorous gowns, and extravagant headpieces, and various on-site restaurants and bars provide refreshment after all the cheering from the sidelines.
About The Venue
A British institution for 300 years and counting, Ascot Racecourse stretches out over 179 acres to showcase elegant racing horses and plenty of impressive hats. The venue hosts 26 days of flat horse racing every year, attracting over 500,000 visitors to its trackside, recently-renovated Grandstand, and its lavish Royal Enclosure. While Royal Ascot remains a highlight in the calendar, the racecourse also holds summer cocktail parties, 80s concerts, beer festivals, and fireworks displays throughout the year.
• Grandstand admission ticket with Royal Ascot racecard
• Access to private trackside viewing area with reserved table for entire day
• TVs, betting facilities, and racing newspapers available
• Glass of Pimm's on arrival
• Four course lunch with wine
• Afternoon tea
• Complimentary bar with selected beers, wines, spirits, and soft drinks
• Hostess service
• Live jazz band
• Private garden area
• 10.30am: Private facility opens
• 11am: Guest arrive for Pimm's reception
• 12.15pm: Lunch is served
• 2pm: Royal procession
• 2.30pm: First race of the day
• 4pm: Afternoon tea is served
• 5.30pm: Last race of the day
• 6pm: Private facility and bar close
Train: Ascot station is a short walk from the racecourse, with regular services running from major cities, including London Waterloo and Paddington, Southampton, Birmingham, Leeds and Manchester.
Road: The M3 brings in drivers from London and the south, while drivers from the north should take the M40.