Discover Underwater Nirvana with a PADI Open Water Referral Course for £75 instead of £250 at the Five-Star National Geographic London Scuba School
- Learn safe practices of scuba at a five star PADI dive centre
- Diving school has an indoor heated pool and classroom with state of the art facilities
- Complete the course over one or two days and move on to become a qualified open water diver
- Just 35 minutes from Brighton
- 1 voucher per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid for 4 months, Monday to Saturday
- Participants must be minimum 10 years of age, able to swim 200 yards and tread water for 10 minutes
- Medical questionnaire must be completed prior to course and you may be required to see a doctor
- Advance booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Not valid with other offers
The term 'Scuba' arose during World War II and referred to United States
soldiers who were trained as combat divers or 'frogmen', whose aim was to
infiltrate coasts or ships. With today's Groupon you can learn to move like an
amphibian with a diving course which will give you a passport an underwater
world. For just £75 instead of the usual £250 you can go on the PADI Open Water referral course. This is the first
step to becoming a certified scuba diver and covers the fundamentals of diving
and safe diving practices and you will demonstrate this knowledge by
completing a multiple-choice exam at the end of the course. In the swimming
pool an instructor will take you through all of the skills you will need to
dive safely and independently.
In advance of the course you need to read the PADI open water diver manual and complete the knowledge reviews. You can then choose to complete it in 2 days over a weekend or midweek for a more relaxed, easy going experience, or in 1 day at the weekend or midweek - for those with a busy schedule and little time to spare. At the end of the course your Referral Certificate will be signed and is valid for 12 months meaning you have the choice to do your Open Water qualifying at any PADI Dive centre in the world.
London Scuba is one of the largest scuba diving schools in the UK, having trained over 14,000 people since it was set up in 1994. It is a five star PADI dive centre and is run by accomplished and experienced Master Instructors. Unlike most other dive schools they own and operate their own dedicated indoor training pool. This is a 3 metre deep heated pool with a skills ledge at one end to assist with training. They also have a classroom which is fully equipped with state of the art audio and visual equipment including a 6ft screen, creating a comfortable environment for you to study in.