£9 instead of £21.50 for afternoon tea for two with a selection of four large cupcakes at Mychelle's Baketique - Save 58%
- Relax in the chic surroundings of this boutique bakery and sip on a delicate blend of tea
- Treat yourself to delicious cupcakes such as vanilla and double chocolate chip
- Recipies can be altered with advanced booking to meet dietary requirements with wheat free, vegan and low fat options available
- 1 voucher per two people, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid for 3 months, Monday to Saturday between 1pm and 5pm
- Advance booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Not valid with other offers
Afternoon tea has long been an archetypal English tradition, ever since
Charles II married Catherine of Braganza, bringing the custom over from
Portugal to doily-ed tables and floral-patterned tea cosies up and down the
country. With today's Groupon you can enjoy all the decadence of a warming
brew and some hand made cakes. For just £9 instead of the usual £21.50 you
and a friend can choose from a range of delicate tea blends which will be
accompanied by a selection of cakes. The venue has supplied its cupcakes to
many events such as London Fashion Week and their menu includes:
- Red velvet with cream cheese frosting
- Double chocolate chunk
- Fondant iced cupcake
Mychelle's Baketique specializes in preparing delectable custom cupcakes and cakes. They offer a full range of pastries and sweets for any occasion and are also happy to cater for your dietary needs with wheat free, vegan, fat and sugar free, and low salt recipes. The owner moved to London from New York and honed her skills at London's Le Cordon Bleu Institute before opening the Baketique in Battersea's five star chic eco-friendly Hotel Rafayel. All of the delicious cakes are made using farm-fresh ingredients, recyclable packaging and traditional homemade recipes passed down through three generations.
What people are saying...
To see some great press quotes follow this link
The adorable cupcake shop inside new ecofriendly hotel Rafayel on the Left Bank — uses farm-fresh ingredients and recyclable packaging. New Yorker Michelle Husserl bakes delicious cakes and cupcakes in gourmet flavours like margarita, lemon meringue, carrot, fig, and peanut butter and jelly with an oozing centre.