Public Speaking Workshop: Half (£79) or Full Day (£99) at Presentation Skills (Up to 67% Off)
- Public speaking specialists for business and personal occasions
- Staff range from actors to managing directors
- Additional workshops on negotiating skills and in-house training
- Farringdon location
- Weekend classes also available
- Small groups for individual attention
- Choice of three-and-a-half hour or seven hour workshops with practical and hands-on instruction
- Initial speech done to camera and analysed by staff
- Energy and nerve-busting exercises
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required via http://grouponbookings.co.uk/presentation-skills/ 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Half-day valid for 9.30am- 1pm; Full-day valid for 9.30am- 4.30pm. Workshop dates to be announced. Valid on option purchased only. Original value verified 19 July 2012 at 12pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
While many businessmen know not to put the cart before the horse, shouting about it often leaves vocal chords feeling equine. Reign in your speech with today's Groupon from Presentation Skills. Choose from the following options:• £79 for a half-day workshop (47% off)
• £99 for a full-day workshop (67% off)
Polishing orators from businessmen to the best man, Presentation Skills offers confidence-boosting tips for a range of public speaking occasions throughout the year. Knowledgeable staff from acting to public sector disciplines lead courses on public speaking, while more business-oriented pitching and presenting workshops aim to give executives a bold edge. Expanding their communication mission, the company also host training sessions on topics including negotiating and in-house training.
Dusting off vocal chords with an initial presentation to camera, customers can expect to begin their three-and-a-half hour public speaking workshop with a diagnostic of their communication strengths and weaknesses. Tutors will then lead students through energy and nerve-busting exercises before handing over another practice speech. Customers needing more polish can opt for the seven-hour workshop, which will include more instruction and additional feedback on a final piece to camera.