Three Course Meal For Two (£75) or Four (£139) With Bellini Cocktails at Michelin-Starred Ristorante Semplice (Up to 54% Off)
- Michelin-starred restaurant
- Head chef trained at legendary restaurant elBulli with Ferran Adria, and also worked with three Michelin-starred chef Gualtiero Marchesi
- Critically acclaimed by Giles Coren in The Times, AA Gill in The Sunday Times, and Fay Maschler in The Evening Standard
- Contemporary twists on classic Italian cuisine
- Fresh seasonal ingredients from independent artisan producers
- Extensive list of fine wines
- Mayfair location near Bond Street
- Italian fine dining experience for two or four people
- Three courses from the Chef Selected Menu
- Bellini cocktail each
- Starters such as seared diver caught Scottish scallops
- Fish, meat or vegetarian main such as rump tagliata of Fassone beef
- Dessert or cheese plate
- Available for lunch or dinner Monday to Saturday
Booking required. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. Max 6 people per table. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone. 24 hour cancellation policy. Must be aged 18 or older with valid ID for Bellini. Excludes service charge of 12.5% based on voucher price plus any additional spend. Original value based on most expensive dishes on Chef Selected menu. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 30 May 2012 at 10.21am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
With a Michelin star twinkling on its prestigious mantelpiece, Ristorante Semplice offers a first class dining experience in the heart of Mayfair. The sleek interior is a backdrop for traditional and contemporary Italian food created with sumptuous ingredients sourced from artisan producers in Italy and beyond. A grand wine cellar offers palate-pleasing accompaniments to each dish, and ample espresso is on hand as a caffeinated finale, as well as a very British range of teas.
Peckish double acts or quartets of foodies can get star struck with three tasty courses from the Chef Selected Menu, beginning the evening with a Bellini cocktail each(£12.95). Antipasti include seared Scottish scallops on a salad of pickled ginger and “faux” pink pepper from Peru (£16.25); or stuffed gnocchi with pesto, prawns, french beans and pine kernels (£13.50). Main course options include rump tagliata of Fassone beef, mixed leaf salad with datterino tomatoes (£32.50); or fillets of lemon sole, pumpkin gnocchi, red onion and Piedmontese hazelnuts (£24.75). Sweet toothed satiation follows and may include a dark chocolate mousse, brownie, and cassata ice cream (£9), or a selection of Italian cheese with sliced home-made preserves bread, marmalades (£13.75).
Click here for the full menu.
Choose from the following options:
• £75 for two people (Up to 50% Off)
• £139 for four people (Up to 54% Off)
Ristorante Semplice has received widespread acclaim from critics with mouth-watering reviews courtesy of Giles Coren from The Times, AA Gill in The Sunday Times, and Fay Maschler of The Evening Standard. In addition, the restaurant was awarded a lip-smacking 4/5 by TimeOut and ViewLondon reviewers, who heaped praise on the quality of the cuisine.
I had never been much of one for risotto, but I am now. By God, I am now.
– Giles Coren, The Times, Jun 2007
I could go through the rest of the menu, and I will, alone, quietly, in this most sublime and grown-up of restaurants.
– A.A. Gill, The Sunday Times, May 2007