£12 for £35 worth of food from the A La Carte Menu including Steaks and Game Meat at Shaka Zulu
- Enter a theatre of food and experience an authentic taste of South Africa
- Choose from dishes including spit roasted dorper lamb, half poached native lobster and fillet steak exclusively sourced from the Royal Sandringham estate
- See a line-up of world class chefs create your food in their open plan kitchen
- 1 voucher per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid until 28th February 2011, 7 days a week. Excludes 24th December and 31st December 2010
- Please remember service charge is not included
- Advance telephone booking essential, please call 020 3376 9911 have voucher and security codes ready
- Not valid with other offers, set menus or chef's table
The food of South Africa is often referred to as 'rainbow cuisine' because
its dishes originated and are influenced by such a wide variety of
multicultural sources, from the indigenous Zulu and Sotho speaking people
of South Africa to immigrants from Cape Malay, Malaysia and Java. With
today's Groupon you can experience the ultimate taste of this rainbow. For
just £12 you will get £35 worth of food from the a la carte Braai Menu.
Dishes for you to choose from include spit roasted dorper lamb (£16.50), Cape Malay chicken curry (£14.50) and half poached native lobster (£16.50). The menu also includes rare Red Poll beef exclusively sourced from the Royal Estate at Sandringham with cuts of Fillet (£26), Sirloin (£23) and Speyside Highland Rib (£24.50) available.
Shaka Zulu is a new theatre of food and drink that brings a taste of Africa to the heart of London. Based over two floors, it combines some of the culinary specialities of South Africa in one venue by having both a Seafood & Oyster Bar and authentic South African Braai restaurant. The Braai restaurant is where your the food comes alive with a line-up of world class chefs stoking the fires and creating a multitude of dishes with the freshest ingredients available.
What people are saying...
Overall I had a great experience at Shaka Zulu and have already encouraged many friends and family members to find a special night to experience South Africa right in Camden. The waitstaff were all very friendly and accommodating, our waiter was very knowledgeable about the wine and the South African cuisine as well.
What an incredible place! The attention to detail is just stunning. We really enjoyed our evening here - amazing cocktails and great food.