Three Courses of Authentic South African Cuisine and a Cocktail for £19.50 instead of £52 at Shaka Zulu
- Enter a theatre of food and experience an authentic taste of South Africa
- Choose from dishes including rooibos smoked salmon, bobotie and traditional melktert
- See a line-up of chefs create your food in their open plan kitchen
- 1 voucher per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid from 24th January 2011 until 20th April 2011 (excludes Saturdays)
- Advance telephone booking essential, please call 020 3376 9911 have voucher and security codes ready
- Please remember service charge is not included
- Not valid with other offers, set menus or chef's table
The food of South Africa is often referred to as 'rainbow cuisine' because
its dishes originated and are influenced by such a wide variety of
multicultural sources, from the indigenous Zulu and Sotho speaking people
of South Africa to immigrants from Cape Malay, Malaysia and Java. With
today's Groupon you can experience the ultimate taste of this rainbow. For
just £19.50 instead of £52 you will receive a three-course meal and a cocktail at Shaka Zulu.
Your set menu is outlined below (choose one from each):
- Rooibos smoked salmon with pickled cucumber
- Dorawat (Ethiopian braised chicken with berbere & egg)
- Deep fried curried soft shell crab with rose harissa & lime
- Green lentil & plantain salad with balsamic & coriander
- Sirloin steak, peri peri fries & spiced chutney
- Cape salmon trout with curly kale, capers, lemon & roasted coriander
- Sweet potato bredie (caramelised sweet potato braised with tomato, herbs & spices )
- Koeksisters, lemon & lime syrup with vanilla sugar
- Coconut crème caramel & passion fruit
- Chilled rice pudding with African banana jam
Shaka Zulu is a new theatre of food and drink that brings a taste of Africa to the heart of London. Based over two floors, it combines some of the culinary specialities of South Africa in one venue by having both a Seafood & Oyster Bar and authentic South African Braai restaurant. The Braai restaurant is where your the food comes alive with a line-up of world class chefs stoking the fires and creating a multitude of dishes with the freshest ingredients available.
What people are saying...
Overall I had a great experience at Shaka Zulu and have already encouraged many friends and family members to find a special night to experience South Africa right in Camden. The waitstaff were all very friendly and accommodating, our waiter was very knowledgeable about the wine and the South African cuisine as well.
What an incredible place! The attention to detail is just stunning. We really enjoyed our evening here - amazing cocktails and great food.