Seven Day Fitness Retreat With Meals, Classes and Massages for £529 with Slimmeria Retreat at Hye House, East Sussex (Up to 66% Off)
- Specialised fitness retreat
- Grade II listed Georgian house
- Activities cater to varying levels of fitness and stamina
- Secluded countryside spot
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and afternoon tea each day
- Steam treatment, Indian head massage, mini facial, and mini relaxation massage included
- Range of dance and fitness classes throughout each day
- Coastal and forest walks
- Upgrade to private room for £160
Expires 30 September 2012 (last check-out date 29 September 2012). Excludes bank holidays and 19 August 2012 to 1 September 2012. Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required after 10am by phone: 01424 830 153 or 07977 827 958. Once confirmed, bookings cannot be cancelled. Rescheduling available subject to availability within offer times only and administration fee.Accomodation is in a standard room shared with one other person. One bathroom is shared between two bedrooms. Private room upgrade £160, to be paid directly to Slimmeria at time of booking. Check-in Sun from 4pm; check-out following Sun before 10am. Calls can be taken from 10am everyday only. Guests are asked to wear comfortable slippers and casual clothes at all times. Original value based on accommodation based on sharing occupancy in a bedroom. Original value verified 4 April 2012 at 3.32pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Nestling down in a secluded spot, The Slimmeria Retreat at Hye House is a Georgian hideaway for unrivalled stretching, sparring and deep breaths of country air. The area is ensconced in miles of sweeping countryside, with sea waters just a short stroll away. The idyllic location, near the little village of Crowhurst, is conducive to a stimulating experience, where sea walks, forest walks and outdoor classes are all part of the gently active programme.
Breathe in with today's Groupon at The Slimmeria Retreat at Hye House:
• £529 for a seven night fitness retreat (Up to 66% off)
With meals, fitness classes and four treatments
Hidden away in the scenic East Sussex countryside, this Grade II listed Georgian house offers fitness-finders comfortable retreat for the seeking out of new bodily shapes. Hye House's Georgian exterior encloses classical, elegant rooms with fireplaces, chandeliers and luxury furnishings scattered throughout. Guests will bed down in a room with a fellow retreater, or can stay alone for a supplement, bidding adieu to distractions like television and coffee and instead taking time for complete relaxation and stimulating activity. The house's extensive grounds are home to gardens, wildlife and a vineyard, while an outdoor pool should do swimmingly for those keen on a few bracing strokes.
- Seven night stay in standard room shared with one other person
- Includes diverse range of low impact activities such as yoga, exercise classes and sea walks, designed to cater to varying levels of stamina and fitness
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner provided, using locally sourced and healthy produce
- One Indian head massage, steam treatment, mini facial and mini relaxation massage
- Additional activities and treatments such as horse riding, nutrition advice, manicures and pedicures are available for a supplement
- Breakfast - Apple and carrot juice or porridge
- Lunch - A selection of delicious freshly prepared salads with homemade dressings
- Afternoon Tea - A selection of fruit (e.g. pineapple, papaya, kiwi)
- Dinner - Chunky vegetable broth of carrots, peppers, tomatoes, cauliflower and onions
Trains: Low-cost trips can be made from London Charing Cross, Manchester Piccadilly, Bristol Parkway, and Birmingham New Street.
Rail Station: Crowhurst rail station is less than a mile from the retreat.
Guests should feel happy to leave their heels and brogues at home, as the retreat operates a strictly slippers-only policy.
Thanks to the exceptional service and picturesque landscape, guests found a healthy bit of rest and relaxation at The Slimmeria Retreat, awarding the resort a luxurious 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor.
The trip itself is fantastic - beautiful house, gorgeous country walks - exercise classes, spa and relaxation time - Galia is lovely and makes you feel so welcome - but the results - the results are unbelievable. I always leave relaxed, glowing, so much lighter, and feeling like I can take over the world.
– Rachel G, TripAdvisor, December 2011
It was amazing. The English countryside is just beautiful, so the daily walks were the highlight of my day. In addition to the daily walks, we had dance classes, yoga classes, and spa treatments. It was lovely. And Galia was a wonderful host. The entire experience is one I would recommend highly.
– Charlene W, TripAdvisor, November 2011