Utopia: Two Tickets for £20 at Soho Theatre (Up to 50% Off)
- Writers include Dylan Moran
- Starring Rufus Hound and Spooks actress Sophia Myles
- Explores ideals of utopia
- 3pm and 7.30pm showings
- Shows Sat 7 July to Sat 14 July
Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts. No booking necessary. Arrive at performance early with printed Groupon to collect tickets. In order to allocate tickets we will be passing on customer’s names and email addresses upon purchasing to Soho Theatre. No cancellation or refund once purchased. Must be 18 or older. Original value based on adult ticket price. Valid on option purchased only. Original value verified 3 July 2012 at 11.25am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Stealing the limelight is the aim for most theatrical thespians, but it tends to completely ruin the show. Avoid spoiling everyone else’s fun with today's Groupon from Soho Theatre. Choose from the following options: £20 for two tickets to see Utopia
• On Saturday 7 July 2012 at 3pm (20% off)
• On Saturday 7 July 2012 at 7.30pm (50% off)
• On Monday 9 July 2012 at 7.30pm (50% off)
• On Tuesday 10 July 2012 at 7.30pm (50% off)
• On Wednesday 11 July 2012 at 7.30pm (50% off)
• On Thursday 12 July 2012 at 3pm (20% off)
• On Thursday 12 July 2012 at 7.30pm (50% off)
• On Friday 13 July 2012 at 7.30pm (50% off)
• On Saturday 14 July 2012 at 3pm (20% off)
• On Saturday 14 July 2012 at 7.30pm (50% off)
Exploring ideas of utopia from writers including Dylan Moran and Simon Stephens, this optimistic production introduces audiences to 12 blueprints for a better world. The cast is headed up by Rufus Hound and Sophia Myles, who spend their time flip-flopping between retirement homes and spaceships in a diverse array of parallel universes. With satirical turns and innocent twists, Utopia explores the quest for nirvana with dance, talk, and the odd bit of song.
About The Event
This essentially idealistic production is the stage-bound baby of a whole host of creative and political heads that includes Chi Onwurah MP as well as the more usual suspects of Dylan Moran and award-winning playwright Janice Okoh. Audiences can expect to see familiar faces on the vaunted stage with Spooks actress, Sophia Myles and panel show regular, Rufus Hound making their way through a slew of otherworldly events.
Plotted into the heart of the West End, Soho Theatre showcases the work of new writers in an intimate setting. A 90-seat upstairs theatre joins the Berlin-esque cabaret space downstairs, while the theatre bar serves up food and cocktails until 1am.
Show times: 3pm and 7.30pm
Accessible by central bus routes
Nearest tube: Tottenham Court Road
Nearest railway: London Charing Cross
Ticket redemption: Tickets to be collected from the venue’s ticket office