Rib of Angus Beef With Triple-Cooked Chips Plus Prosecco and Dessert For Two (£39) or Four (£75) at 5* The Montcalm, Marble Arch (Up to 59% Off)
- Restaurant within 5* The Montcalm hotel, near Marble Arch
- Traditional British cuisine with contemporary twist
- Commitment to cooking with British produce and meat
- Meal for two or four at The Grill at the Montcalm restaurant
- Glass of prosecco brut each
- Rib of English Angus beef for two, served with sourdough bread and triple-cooked chips
- Choice of desserts includes caramelised Granny Smith crumble and custard tart
- Vegetarian option available
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required via http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MontcalmDinner. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid Mon-Sat midday- 11pm and Sun 3pm- 10.30pm. Excludes cheese plate dessert option. A 12.5% discretionary service charge is not included and will be added to the bill. Original price based on most expensive option. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 25 July 2012 at 6.47pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
When the dish ran away with the spoon, soup eating started falling flat. Lap up a better dining experience with today's Groupon for a two-course meal with prosecco at The Montcalm. Choose from the following options:• £39 for two people (up to 58% off)
• £75 for four people (up to 59% off)
Nestled inside the luxurious Marble Arch hotel, The Montcalm whets appetites with a sumptuous array of contemporary British fare seasoned in sophisticated atmosphere. A commitment to sourcing British produce and livestock informs the restaurant’s menu, which pairs delectable dishes with a comprehensive list of tongue tickling wines to amuse bouches. The chandelier-clad restaurant also boasts a daily market menu, private dining and a Sunday brunch.
Diners can toast the beginning of their culinary journey with a glass of prosecco di Valdobbiadene each. A grilled rib of Angus beef will then be served, delightfully complemented with sourdough bread and slow roasted plum tomatoes and triple-cooked chips (£60 for two). Loosening belts for a choice of desserts, diners can enjoy a decadent custard tart with hazelnut ice cream (£8) or spoonful of caramelised Granny Smith crumble with apple peel ice cream (£7).