90-Minute Go-Karting Race Experience With Food, Drink, and Minibus Transfers for £28 at The Raceway (67% Off)
- One of Britain’s largest go-karting tracks
- Featured on Fifth Gear
- 850m track including banked corner and two-way tunnel
- Visited by the Lewis Hamilton, Jenson Button and Top Gear's 'The Stig'
- Open 10am-11pm 7 days a week
- Close to North Greenwich tube
- Competitive race experience with printout of results, podium presentation, and medals for winners
- 10 minutes of practice and 30 minutes of race time
- 10 HP, LPG fuelled karts with adjustable padded seats
- Pick-up and drop-off minibus transfers from North Greenwich tube station
- Hot dog and soft drink each
- Experience lasts approximately 90 minutes
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required online only, via http://grouponbookings.co.uk/the-raceway-london-ii/ from Mon 2 Jul 2012. 7-day cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Must be over 5ft and under 17 stone. Valid for one hot dog and one soft drink per driver. Transfers from and to North Greenwich tube station from bus stop F. Track time approx. 40 minutes. Original values verified 21 June 2012 at 3.27pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Unlike his more successful brother, the no-kart is known for slow starts, veering rants, and driving people round the bend. Give your day a positive spin with today’s Groupon: £28 for a 90-minute go-karting race experience with food, and minibus transfers at The Raceway.
Racing their way across a sporting summer, winning karters can claim medals and a victory hotdog at the sprawling indoor venue close to London’s Docklands. The Raceway puts petrolheads in pole position with speedy 10HP karts that fly around the purpose-built, 850-metre asphalt track. The site has played host to Lewis Hamilton and Jensen Button for a Children in Need charity event as well as the team at Fifth Gear, who have all pushed the pedal to the metal using environmentally-conscious LPG fuel. The experienced team sends drivers snaking around the challenging course in their own brand of Cobra karts while the precision timer measuring laps to 1/1000th of a second helps ensure the right driver is on the podium spraying the bubbly.
'Tis the season to be competitive, and the heat is on from start to finish with this go-karting experience at The Raceway. A short minibus ride from North Greenwich tube station will give drivers the green light as they are brought to the venue and kitted out with overalls and helmet. Following the safety briefing, a ten minute practice session gives drivers the chance to get to grips with the karts before half an hour of adrenaline and petrol-fuelled competitive racing. After celebrating success with a podium presentation of medals for the victors, speedsters can refuel with a hot dog and toast to success with a soft drink.