£59 instead of £197 to enjoy a Day of Luxury Pampering for Two at the Spa Retreat of Five-Star Hotel, The Montcalm - Save 70%
- Choose one out of four one-hour restorative and rejuvenating therapies each from aromatherapy massage, chocolate body wrap, full manicure and pedicure or zen shiatsu
- Enjoy full access to top-of-the-range spa facilities including: sauna, steam room, monsoon shower, Exercise pool, Jacuzzi Pool and heated loungers
- Relax with a complimentary Champagne Cocktail each
- Located on top of London's Park Lane adjacent to Marble Arch and Hyde Park
- 1 voucher per two people, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advance booking essential, go to www.surveymonkey.com/s/montcalmspaday and enter your voucher code. NO OTHER BOOKING METHOD WILL BE ACCEPTED
- Voucher valid for 10 months, Sun-Fri, 9am - 6pm
- Subject to availability on timings of bookings and treatments, not valid on 24th, 25th and 26th December
- Not valid with other offers
In the former Saturday night television hit, Stars in Your Eyes, ordinary people would walk into a magical vault and re-emerge as the spitting image of their favourite pop star. Put the sparkle back into your own eyes with Today's Groupon and undergo a star transformation of body and soul with a luxury spa day for two people worth £197 at The Montcalm. In what can only be described as the ultimate winter relaxation package, a remedial renaissance awaits you for just £59.
Rediscover a sense of wellness in the private-label spa with today's deal. With full access to all facilities, feel free to treat this like a pamper pick 'n' mix and indulge in the assortment of restorative and rejuvenating services on offer. There's also a choice of four reinvigorating therapies from an aromatherapy massage, chocolate body wrap, full manicure and pedicure or zen shiatsu massage. There's also a champagne cocktail each included to complete your wind-down and toast your new sense of serenity.
The Montcalm Hotel is located on top of London's Park Lane adjacent to Marble Arch and Hyde Park, surrounded by all the excitement of London's West End. While you're there, enjoy the winning combination of exceptional design, personalised service and a warm welcome.
What people are saying...
The Montcalm Spa should feel soothed by these reviews.
The whole spa has a very peaceful, reflective atmosphere and the well-stocked changing rooms are very clean. The quality of the therapies at the Montcalm is high making it a truly healthy indulgence. We felt revived and rejuvenated after a day unwinding, relaxing and being pampered.
We enjoyed the heated loungers - a great way to relax and unwind once you've taken a swim. The massage was very relaxing-so much so that I caught myself nodding off and snoring a couple of times - how embarrassing!