Embark on a Seven Night Caribbean Cruise For Two People, Beginning and Ending in Havana with Tropicana Cruises for just £699.95 instead of £2333
- Docking at Isle de Juventud, Cienfuegos, Ocho Rios and Santjago de Cuba en route
- Witness some unrivalled beauty in one of the world's most exotic locations
- Become the lucky recipients of first-class on-board passenger service on a journey that will satisfy all your senses
- Observe magnificent panoramas, soak in local culture and history and taste the culinary perfection of renowned chefs
- Includes a one-day visit to the island of Jamaica, where you will sample the vibrant lifestyle of an ex-British colonial town
- Enjoy three meals on board each day
- A rare and unique opportunity that may never come again
- 1 voucher per two persons, multiple may be bought as gifts
- Voucher valid for dates until 20th Feb 2011, 7 days a week
- Bookings must be made by Jan 1st 2011
- If you cannot book travel arrangements to Cuba you are eligible for a refund from Groupon provided you make an email claim to the customer services team by 31st December 2010
- Deal price does not include flights to/from Havana or visa fees
- Advanced booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Not valid with other offers
If Hollywood has taught us anything, it's that spending a few days on a cruise can be a beautiful thing. Or is that a Cruz? Regardless, you'll struggle to go wrong with today's Groupon: an eight-day/seven-night cruise for two people with Tropicana Cruises for just £699.95 instead of £2333.33. Your wonderful tour will begin and end in Havana, Cuba, with a few detours along the way...
Groupon invites you to experience what some refer to as a 'tropical paradise' with this rare and unique deal today. Combining a healthy 25 years of experience in the cruise and tour operating industry, Tropicana Cruises is proud to offer Groupon clients the opportunity to witness some unrivalled beauty in one of the world's most exotic locations, Cuba. Leaving on a Saturday, you will board an exceptional vessel and become the lucky recipients of first-class on-board passenger service that will ensure that you enjoy a journey that will satisfy all of your senses. Get ready to observe magnificent panoramas, soak in local culture and history and taste the culinary perfection of renowned chefs while you fill your nostrils with the satisfying aromas of these unfamiliar tropical surroundings. Most importantly, though, you will be embarking on the kind of adventure that rarely presents itself during one's lifetime.
The cruise also includes a day-long visit to the town of Ocho Rios on the wonderful West Indian island of Jamaica, in addition to stop-offs to Isle de Juventud, Cienfuegos and Santjago de Cuba. In Ocho Rios, you will sample the vibrant lifestyle of this former British colony that will only serve to enrich your experience all the more. You'll also get three meals a day (each) in category 5 , which can be upgraded upon request. For 70% less than the usual cost of such an escapade, you might find yourself hard pressed to find a reason not to grasp this chance with both hands...
Below is a sample itinerary. You can find out more about this cruise by clicking here.