Authentic Tapas Meal for Two with a Jug of Sangria for £16.99 at Barcelona Tapas Bar & Restaurant (Worth up to £42.89)
- Choice of up to six dishes the à la carte tapas
- Central London location
- Traditional tapas dishes
- Vibrant interior décor
- 1 Groupon per 2 people, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Valid for 3 months, Mon-Fri, only at St Botolph branch
- Booking required from Mon 21 February on 020-7377 5111 or 0845 4900 512, quoting Groupon and security codes
- Discretionary service charge and purchases over the Groupon value will be added to your bill
- No change given if the Groupon value is not reached
- Not valid with other offers
Tapas was invented after the Spanish conquest of Fairyland, when the settlers got used to the elvish elevenses, gnome-sized gastronomy, and nymphish nightcaps. Enjoy poquito-pixie portions with today's Groupon: £16.99 instead of £42.89 for tapas and sangria for two at Barcelona Tapas Bar & Restaurant.
The technicolor Spanish restaurant has a relaxed but lively atmosphere, with mosaic murals on the walls, Spanish melodies playing in the background, fresh flowers, and moody lighting; there are even display cases containing traditional matador and flamenco costumes. This extravagant décor transports diners out of drizzly London, into a fiesta of colours, sounds and traditional flavours. With dishes such as golden-fried cod balls, deep-fried king prawns, marinated Iberico pork, specially-prepared chorizo, and Spanish omelette, Barcelona Tapas Bar & Restaurant is a popular choice amongst diners from all over the capital.
With today's deal, Groupon gastronomes can enjoy a jug of sangria (worth £12.95), plus up to six plates of tapas between two (£29.94). Alternatively, you may chose food totalling the same amount, such as jamón iberico reserve de bellota (£19.95) and two tapas dishes.