Three Night Hire of Motor Cruiser or Canal Narrowboat From £229 with Boating Holiday Rentals (50% Off)
- Modern and comfortable motor cruise boats or narrow boats
- Stocked with cooker, fridge, stereo, and canopy for rain
- Cruisers depart from Windsor Marina for Thames
- Canal boats depart Derbyshire for Trent and Mersey canal
- No boating experience required
- Includes full safety and training
- Cruisers ideal for 2 but sleeps up to 4 people
- Canal boats ideal for 2 but sleeps up to 6 people
- Includes bed linen
Limit 1 per group (Up to 4 or 6 people). May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. Cruisers valid for max 4 people; canal boats valid for max 6 people. No children under 3 on cruisers. No check-in available Sundays. Check-out 9am-9.30am; check-in 2pm-4pm (winter), 1.30pm-3pm (summer). Both options incur £15 fuel surcharge per day. Clients must be able-bodied as this is a physical activity. Cruisers based at MDL Windsor Marina. Canal boats based at Mercia Marina, Derbyshire. Parking available at marinas. Original value based on seasonal hire rate. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Pushing the boat out can be useful for an occasional treat, but can also end with boarding passengers getting a little soggy. Create a splash with today's Groupon from Boating Holiday Rentals. Choose from the following options:• £229 for a three night hire of a river cruiser in Windsor during January to March (Up to 50% off)
• £282 for a three night hire of a river cruiser in Windsor during April (Up to 50% off)
• £341 for a three night hire of a river cruiser in Windsor during May to June (Up to 50% off)
• £260 for a three night hire of a canal boat in Derbyshire during January to March (Up to 50% off)
• £325 for a three night hire of a canal boat in Derbyshire during April (Up to 50% off)
• £390 for a three night hire of a canal boat in Derbyshire during May to June (Up to 50% off)
Making waves with its comfortable and modern cruisers, Boating Holiday Rental refreshes the mind and soul with relaxing journeys along the winding river Thames, Derbyshire canals, or on the seas of Turkey. The boats are fully decked with a cooker, fridge, dining area, and stereo, plus a canopy for when showers make a surprise appearance.
Parties of up to four or six can step aboard for a three night hire of a river cruiser or narrowboat. Cruisers depart from Windsor marina to cruise the Thames, travelling as far as Oxford or down river toward London, while the canal boat offer opportunity to explore the canals of Trent and Mersey, departing from Mercia Marina in Derbyshire. Before casting off, a full safety and training brief will be given, with passengers and assigned captains requiring no previous boating experience. Tanks come filled with petrol, but the fuel surcharge costs £15 per day.
Click here for an extensive Q&A about boat hire.