Spa Day With Lunch and Choice of Two Treatments From Massage, Facial and Body Brush for £59 at Brooklands Hotel (Up to 51% Off)
- Contemporary hotel by historic Brooklands motor racing circuit
- Listed as one of the “100 Best Things in the World 2010” by GQ Magazine
- Spa and leisure facilities (open 9am-7pm every day)
- Facilities include his and hers steam rooms and outdoor hot tub
- Beauty treatments by Lubatti, Jane Scrivner and Butter London
- Spa day with two spa treatments from choice of three: ‘Skin Calmer’ facial, ‘Relaxation and Peace’ massage, and body brushing
- Up to 55 mins treatment time in total
- Lunch with soft drink in Spa restaurant
- Full access to spa facilities
- Bathrobe and slippers provided
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. Booking opens 26 April. 48 hour cancellation policy. Valid Sun-Thu. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Valid for ‘skin calmer’ facial, ‘peace and relaxation’ massage and body brushing only. Treatment lengths 25 and 30 min each. Valid for lunch worth up to £15. Original value based on most expensive options. Original value verified 17 April 2012 at 7.02pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Unlike a message in a bottle, which can be a great way of preserving a timeless message to a loved one, a massage in a bottle can be a distinctly uncomfortable experience. Take the pressure off with today's Groupon: £59 for a spa day with two beauty treatments, lunch, and full use of facilities at Brooklands Hotel.
Listed as one of the “100 Best Things in the World 2010” by GQ Magazine, Brooklands Hotel speeds ahead with art deco-inspired styling and lavish spa and leisure facilities. The hotel pays homage to British motor racing with a historic motor track running through its reception and leading the way to the contemporary accommodation upstairs. It also harbours impressive spa and leisure facilities, including seven treatment rooms, steam rooms and saunas, hot tubs, meditation and relaxation areas, and a fully-equipped gym. Meanwhile, hunger cravings are curbed in the 1907 Restaurant, laden with classic and contemporary British and European cuisine.
The spa day includes a choice of two treatments from a list of three: the 30 minute ‘Skin Calmer’ facial (£40), the 25 minute ‘Relaxation and Peace’ massage (£38), and the 25 minute body brushing treatment (£36). Once pampered into precision, visitors can make full use of the lavish spa facilities by taking a dip in the outdoor hot tub, sweating it out in the sauna and steam room, or kicking back in one of the various relaxation areas. Appetites will be appeased with a sit-down lunch up to £15 value, with dishes including a sautéed tiger prawn with a peanut and green papaya salad (£14), grilled chicken Caesar salad with ciabatta croutons (£14), and spinach, ricotta, smoked garlic and potato fritters (£13.50).