Three Sessions of COAX Ultrasonic Weight Management Treatment On Three Areas (£129) Plus Vibration Plate Training (£149) at Cleo Clinic, Knightsbridge (88% Off)
- Open seven days a week
- Late opening until 9pm on Thursdays
- Three locations: Cleo Clinic, Knightsbridge; Singhar Beauty, Crouch End; Singhar, Burnt Oak Broadway
- Stockist of Elemis products
- Wide range of cosmetic and wellbeing treatments available
- Designed to help with weight management
- Three separate appointments
- Three areas targeted each time, such as thigh, bottom and hips
- Cavitation session lasts up to 75 minutes
- Option to include 15 minute session on vibration plate
- COAX-CRF cavitation machine
- Valid at three locations
- Full consultation included
- 40% off further treatments at any branch
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. Must be aged 18 or over with valid ID. Subject to consultation. Not suitable for for pregnant women or clients suffering from keloids, active infections, myopathies, pathology, or those with metal plates or with screws underneath the treated area. Vibration plate may not be suitable for all clients, please enquire when booking. A full refund will be issued if you are not suitable for treatment. Valid at Cleo Clinic, Knightsbridge (0203 142 6009), Singhar Beauty Clinic, Crouch End (08432 898196) and Burnt Oak Broadway (HA8 5EH). Results may vary. Should be undertaken in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise regime. Treatments is over three appointments, with at least one week between each. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Areas difficult to sculpt include thighs, stomachs, and Greater London. Plan a new look with today’s Groupon from Cleo Clinic. Choose from the following options:• £129 for three sessions of cavitation ultrasonic weight management treatment on three areas (88% off)
• £149 for three sessions of cavitation ultrasonic weight management treatment on three areas and vibration plate training at each appointment (88% off)
Cavitation therapy aims to sculpt bodies and revitalise figures with the help of low level radio frequencies and high frequency waves. A high-tech device emitting these waves is moved over the target area, looking to break down unwanted wobble and help contour figures. The system is also designed to tighten the skin, aiming to break down lumpy bumpy bits while simultaneously taking up any slack.
Offering a royal array of cosmetic and holistic therapies, Cleo Clinic occupies spots in both Knightsbridge, right beside Hyde Park, and Burnt Oak Broadway. Treatments from hot stone massage to waxing are offered, besides high-tech aesthetic options hoping to streamline bodies. Fully qualified to carry out the many procedures on offer, the clinic staff provide a pre-treatment consultation to ensure that clients are suitable and comfortable with the procedure.
Spread out over three appointments, with the first including body composition analysis with nutrition plan, each 75 minute cavitation session uses a COAX-CRF machine designed to assist with body sculpting on three areas of choice. Treatment could help with blue sky-thigh thinking, or attaining perter bottoms or hipper hips. There’s an option to add 15 minutes of vibration plate treatment at the end, taking total treatment time up to 90 minutes. 40% off further treatments can also be enjoyed at any branch of the client’s choosing.
Not suitable for people with following conditions:
• Active infections
• Metal screws or plates underneath the treatment area
• Pregnant women
If found not suitable for the treatment, or if you have a change of heart at any point before redeeming the voucher, then a full refund is available.