Winter Afternoon Tea for Two With Piper-Heidsieck Champagne for £31 at The Five Star Courthouse Doubletree by Hilton
- Elegant hotel set in a Grade II listed building
- Hotel boasts a private cinema, spa, The Bar and two restaurants
- Close to Oxford Circus tube
- Located opposite Carnaby Street
- Winter-themed afternoon tea includes:
- Seasonal sandwiches and homemade plain and ginger scones with clotted cream and preserves
- Selection of pastry, Ginger Cake, Raspberry Pastry, Cherry Financier, Stollen
- Wide range of teas and herbal fusions to pick from
- Glass of Piper-Heidsieck Champagne each
Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy multiples as gifts. Max. Groupons per table 4 / Max Group size 8. Bookings via email only firstname.lastname@example.org. 48 hour cancellation policy. Excludes 25, 26, 31 Dec 2011 and 14 Feb 2012. Valid 7 days a week, two seatings: 1pm and 3pm. Max 2 hours seating time. Must be 18 or older with valid ID to consume alcohol.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
In decadent ages, every hour of the day had a designated meal, such as elevenses, the midnight feast and the famous 4am jelly gorge. Dine more often with today's Groupon: £31 for a winter-themed afternoon tea for two people at the Courthouse Hotel.
Standing proudly in the heart of London just a few snails’ steps from Oxford Street station, the Grade II listed Courthouse Hotel offers premium services for visitors looking for a relaxing weekend stay or arriving to taste their innovative culinary treats. With 112 rooms and a dedicated concierge service, the hotel is a place of choice for weddings, lavish events and business stays, famed for its customer care and stylish furnishings. Boasting a spa, private cinema and two fine dining establishments, the hotel has earned a reputation for offering distinct and creative flavours in equally impressive surroundings.
Visitors looking for a taste of luxury can enjoy a comprehensive winter afternoon tea for two, beginning with a glass of Piper-Heidsieck Champagne. Freshly made finger sandwiches with fillings including turkey and cranberry and Scottish smoked salmon are then served along with a range of teas and herbal infusions. Taste buds will continue to be tingled with sweeter treats, such as homemade ginger scones with clotted cream and preserves, cherry financiers and a selection of pastries.