One Adult (£9) or Child (£7) Ticket to The Doctor Who Experience (50% Off)
- Interactive walkthrough experience featuring exclusively-filmed content with current Doctor Matt Smith
- Opportunity to step inside a TARDIS
- Take part if your very own time travelling journey with the Doctor: fly the TARDIS, battle the Daleks and escape the Weeping Angels
- Following your adventure explore an exhibition of props, costumes, monsters and original pieces of set that charts the history of Doctor Who from 1963 to the present day
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Valid from Monday 9 January 2012 at 8pm. Book online at www2.seetickets.com/doctorwhoexperience. Tickets cannot be collected at venue and must be printed. Failure to book and print tickets in advance will render entry to event void. Groupon voucher alone will not be valid entry. Valid Thursday to Sunday. Valid for children 5-16 years old. Valid for option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A television hero can act as an example to us all, is often valiant and moral, and is, on average, around five inches tall. Watch screen-sized characters come to life at The Doctor Who Experience. Choose from the following options:• £7 for one child ticket to The Doctor Who Experience (50% Off)
• £9 for one adult ticket to The Doctor Who Experience (50% Off)
About the show
First striding onto television screens in 1963, The Doctor has gone on to battle countless foes, earning the adoration of companions with quick-thinking, more than 1000 years of experience, and a penchant for bow-ties. Currently in his eleventh incarnation, the gifted Gallifreyan travels space and time in his bigger-on-the-inside TARDIS, saving the earth, the universe, and supermarkets with his sonic screwdriver and the help of a certain flame-haired Scot. Exterminating threats from the Daleks, the Cybermen, and the Master, Doctor Who has become an integral part of the British consciousness, earning worldwide adoration and the Guinness World Record for the longest running sci-fi show.
About the event
Held in the impossibly-large Kensington Olympia Two, The Doctor Who Experience brings together a collection of the sets, costumes, and props which have graced screens and captivated fans since the Doctor's first appearance in 1963. Guests can attempt to fly Matt Smith’s infamous TARDIS console, as well as watching exclusively-filmed scenes with the current Doctor, and take on the constraining challenges of The Pandorica. Bringing the show’s memorable scenes to life, the experience shows visitors each of the eleven Doctor’s authentic costumes, props and sets, as well as pitting them head to head with the likes of Daleks, Smilers, Sontarans, and the eye-opening Weeping Angels.
Booking available from 10.30am each day
Nearest tube station: Kensington (Olympia)
Experience duration approx. 90 minutes
How it works:
1. Buy your Groupon
2. We email you the voucher after the deal ends
3. Voucher activates on Monday 9 January 2012 at 8pm
4. Go to http://www2.seetickets.com/doctorwhoexperience
5. In the checkout, enter your voucher codes
6. Ensure ticket has been printed our prior to entry