Moroccan Getaway: Three (£299) or Six (£569) Nights for Two With Breakfast, One Dinner and Massage Each at Eden Andalou Spa and Resort (Save up to 78%)
- Daily Hammam each
- Welcomed with refreshing mint tea and cold towels
- Includes 30 minute massage for each adult
- 20% discount on services of the spa
- Access to a steam room, heated pool and fitness spa for adults
- Free accommodation and breakfast for children under 12
- Can upgrade to add an extra guest
- Can upgrade to have dinner every night
- Free shuttle to and from the city
Groupon valid for 2 people, may buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone or via www.edenandalou.com/groupon/uk/. Flights not included. Valid for two adults plus up to two children aged 12 or under sharing 1 room. Check-in from 3pm, check-out before midday. 5pm late check-out available during Aug only. Dinner can be added for €45 per 3 nights or €90 per 6 nights per adult; €22.50 per 3 nights or €45 per 6 nights per child. Third adult can share the suite for €25 per night, including breakfast. Excludes tax of €3.50 per person per night to be paid to hotel on arrival. Kids' club free for children over 4 years during Moroccan school holidays. Babysitting can be booked upon arrival depending on availability. Original value based on peak room rates, breakfast, plus one dinner for two. Excludes 30 Aug-3 Sep 2011, 28 Oct-12 November 2011, 24 Dec 2011-2 Jan 2012 inclusive.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
North Africa is known for its voluminous wealth of history, its rich, spicy cuisine, and for having much better weather than the North Pole. Experience the sun, sustenance, and above-Saharan splendour with today's Groupon from Eden Andalou Spa and Resort. Choose from the following options:
• £299 for a three night Moroccan getaway for two (Up to £1307.32 Value)
• £569 for a six night Moroccan getaway for two (Up to £2589.79 Value)
Against the undulant back drop of the Atlas Mountains, Eden Andalou Spa and Resort sits flanked by this area of natural beauty on one side, and the humming city of Marrakesh on the other. With an interior celebrating the Hispano-Moorish style of tenth century palaces, the hotel envelops guests in old fashioned grandeur, fitted with up-to-date conveniences such as tennis courts, fitness centres, TVs, teleportation cupboards, and air conditioning. Customers can ferry back and forth between the hotel and the city in free shuttle busses, to barter and saunter their way through some souks, and inhale the peppery perfumes of the city.
Groupon gallant explorers can grab belly dancing buddy, and enjoy three or six nights at the Eden Andalou Spa and Resort, being greeted with fresh mint tea and refreshing cold towels. With breakfast and a hammam each day, plus one dinner and one massage at some point during the trip, and unlimited use of the hotel's heated spa pool, customers can immerse themselves in everything on offer, while still having plenty of time to explore the city of Marrakesh, and to gaze wistfully upon the beautiful Atlas mountains. Children under 12 can stay for free with their parents, and there is a free kids' camp for over 4s during the Moroccan school holidays.
Flight Connections from London - Marrakesh are not included and can be booked separately through the following airlines:
• Royal Air Maroc flies from Heathrow seven days a week and from Gatwick three days a week
• RyanAir flies from London Luton three days a week
• Easyjet flies from Gatwick twice a day, seven days a week
• Thompson fly from Gatwick once a week
• British Airways fly from Gatwick and Marrakesh three times a week
While some reviewers found the resort lacking, a majority of TripAdivsor users enjoyed their time at Eden Andalou Spa and Resort. The resort was awarded an encouraging 3.5 stars out of 5, with the remarkable landscape and comfortable rooms being singled out for praise.
Lovely location. Well run hotel. Staff were very helpful and attentive. Our apartment was excellent. Food in the hotel especially the pasta was excellent and very good value. Would be happy to recommend to anyone.
– Katfishh, TripAdvisor, May 2011
Eden Andalou is grand, clean and well laid out with beautiful gardens. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The dinner buffets were delicious with tons of variety and the patisserie abundant and expertly presented.
– tanya_hibiscus, TripAdvisor, May 2011