Berkshire: 1 Night For Two With Breakfast and Wine for £59 at the Reading Lake Hotel (Up to 53% Off)
- Rural hotel located next to a 33-acre lake
- Stay in double room with mince pies or mulled wine on arrival and breakfast
- Bottle of wine to share in the on-site restaurant
- 30-minute drive to Windsor and Newbury racecourses
Purchase: Limit 1 voucher per stay. 48-hour modification policy. Bookings are non-refundable once confirmed.
Booking: Must book by 17 December 2013. Booking required online via: http://grouponbookings.co.uk/readinglakehotel/.
Stay Details: Valid for stay in standard double room for 2 people. Max 1 additional child (up to 16) may stay in room for £15 per night supplement (including breakfast). Mince pies available from November to January; from February to March mulled wine available.
Original values based on stay in double room between 30 November-1 December 2013. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified on 4 November 2013 at 4.08pm. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Surveying the leafy silhouettes that fringe the adjacent lake, the four star Reading Lake Hotel sits on a rural spot in a town where urban amenities are flanked by Berkshire countryside and the waters of the River Thames.
• Spacious rooms come equipped with private balconies overlooking the lake, and satellite TV.
• The hotel's Waterfront lounge and bar seats guests at the edge of the lake, where they can enjoy a selection of small plates and drinks, while the Lakeside restaurant proffers somewhat fancier dishes.
• The multiplicity of food and drink options is handily offset by a fitness room, within which high tech equipment surveys the gardens beyond floor-length windows.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double room with mince pies or mulled wine on arrival, bottle of wine and breakfast
• £59 for 1 night arriving Fri-Sun between 15 November 2013-22 December 2013 (Up to 53% off)
• £59 for 1 night arriving Fri-Sat between 3 January 2014-30 March 2014 (Up to 53% off)
• Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
• Guide dogs can stay free of charge only.
Reading Lake Hotel has an average score of 3 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Customers were impressed by the lakeside location and countryside views, and while some opinions were mixed on the decor, most guests praised the restaurant cuisine.
Details verified 05/11/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.