96% of their genes with macaques but that doesn't tell the full story. Both indulge in similar habits that can't be explained by science alone. One thing we can learn from our primate friends is the ability to
stop, relax and indulge in our surroundings. Okay we'll stop
monkeying around: with today's Groupon you and a friend will get a gorgeous room for one day and night, spa treatments for him and her, use of all the gym and spa facilities such as the sauna, steam room and jacuzzi, and a full English or continental breakfast.
Greenwoods Hotel Spa and Retreat is a beautiful 17th Century, Grade II listed manor house set in extensive landscaped gardens. The hotel is located in the rural village of Stock in Essex yet the bustling towns of Chelmsford and Billericay are just a few miles away. Greenwoods is easily accessible within 40 minutes from London's Liverpool Street Station and Stansted Airport. Whether it is a wedding, conference, spa day or residential stay that you require, Greenwoods is the perfect location to meet your needs. Another blissful Groupon!
Your hotel retreat:
- Arrive at the hotel before 12pm to check-in
- You and your friend will be given bath robes, towels and slippers to use during your stay
- When you've unpacked and are suitably prepared you will receive individual spa treatments
- These can be personalised for him and her or her and her.
- He will receive either a scalp massage or hand and nail grooming
- She will receive either a Le Remedi hand treatment or a mini facial
- You will then reconvene to enjoy full use of the gym and spa facilities at the hotel including a pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and monsoon shower
- You will then have the rest of the day to enjoy the surrounds of the hotel before calling it a night
- When you awake you will be treated to a full English or Continental breakfast
What people are saying...
"Me and my wife took a few days off over Easter, leaving the kids with her Mum, to relax and celebrate a new job. Very pleasant surroundings and a spot of sunshine allowed us to enjoy the grounds."