£5.40 for a £12 Sunday All-You-Can-Eat Buffet of Authentic French Cuisine at Le Bouchon Breton - Save 55%
- Gallic-inspired food covering starters, mains and desserts
- Located in Old Spitalfields Market, the place to be on Sundays in London
- Large first floor Victorian terrace overlooking the square
- Traditional Parisian atmosphere
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advance telephone booking required, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Voucher valid until January 31st 2011, Sundays only, 11am-4pm
- Please remember to tip the staff to the original value as service charge isn't included
- Excludes drinks
- Not valid with other offers
Scaling food mountains, negotiating gravy avalanches and coping with altitude indigestion are all part of the buffet adventure. With today's Groupon, use the day of rest to enjoy a food expedition of epic proportions: for £5.40 enjoy a buffet of fine French cuisine worth £12 at Old Spitalfields Market's authentic brasserie, Le Bouchon Breton.
Diners at Le Bouchon Breton's Sunday buffet can enjoy starters ranging from salads to couscous before tucking into mains such as Ratatouille de Legumes and the Saumon au Beurre Blanc among many more. Desserts are also included with satisfying options such as Tarte au Citron and Creme Caramel.
Le Bouchon Breton is the brainchild of restaurateur and ex-money broker Ian Stoppani who, together with head chef Jonathan Durieux and sommelier Gergely Szabo, provide an authentically French, Gallic-inspired dining experience. With a large first floor terrace covered by a Victorian glass roof overlooking the market square and Edith Piaf's melodies lightly filling the room, food adventurers will have their senses whisked across the channel to a Parisian wonderland.
What people are saying...
Reviews have been very positive for Le Bouchon Breton, with great acclaim from the national press.