£3 instead of £12 for admittance to Halloween hotspot, London’s Death Trap - Save 75%
- If four people go together you get a group photo for free
- Great location opposite London Eye in County Hall
- Valid against the price of both adult and child tickets
- Experience a grueling tail unfold before your very eyes and really discover where it gets the name
- The circuit has attracted the attention of full time fear fans and seasonal scare seekers alike
- Great fun in an intimate group, even if you’re squeamish
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Voucher valid for 3 months, 7 days a week
- Not suitable for people with heart conditions
- Death Trap is already fully booked on the Halloween weekend
- Not valid with other offers
It’s that time of year again when we all turn to fear based fun when it comes to getting our kicks; when full time fear fans and seasonal scare seekers alike join forces in the pursuit of the most ghoulish and gory forms of entertainment out there. We at Groupon Towers aren’t averse to a bit of dressing up either, so we’ve searched the city high and low with the aim of hunting down our favourite Halloween haunt for 2010. Today’s devilish deal allows you to pay only £3 instead of £12 for admittance to the capital’s newest pulse pounding attraction, London’s Death Trap, enabling you to get your freakishly foul fix for an amazing 75% less! This deal is definitely more treat than trick!
Having undergone a complete overhaul and subsequent re-launch in December, London’s Death Trap has grown from strength to strength to become one of the city’s most trusted, if not terrifying, new attractions - and we can’t think of a better time of year to try it out. Never ones to rest on their laurels, the monstrous minds behind London’s Death Trap constantly upgrade the venue into ever more sinister surroundings so you have ample opportunities to scare yourself silly even on repeat visits! Highly talented actors and top quality props ensure that a visit here is an experience suitable for old and young alike while remaining largely free of cheap gimmicks and gags.
What other people are saying…
“It’s the last 20ft where the attraction hit’s its peak. It looks like a dark corridor to the exit, but you soon come to a shuddering halt where your senses are shocked for the final time. Without giving too much away we now understand why it’s been renamed ‘Death Trap’!”