Enjoy £50 worth of Superb Food and Cocktails for Two at the award-winning Loungelover for just £20
- Awarded The Evening Standard’s Bar of the Year, Observer Food Monthly’s Best Bar in Britain and Time Out’s Best Bar Design
- Featuring a succession of themed areas including the Baroque, the Cage and the Copper Room
- Boasting a cocktail list of more than 50 different drinks, created by some of the best mixologists in London - winter cocktails including the ”Forbidden desire” and “Tempted fate” are a must try
- 1 voucher per couple per visit, not redeemable for one person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advance booking essential and via phone only, call 0207 012 1234 and please have voucher and security codes ready
- Voucher valid from 4th January 2011 for 3 months, Sun - Thurs dependant on availability
- Voucher valid for £30 of food and £20 worth of cocktails including non-alcoholic drinks
- Please note that a discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to the bill
- Not valid on Valentine's day
- Not valid with other offers
Enjoying a fine cocktail is much like wrestling a clown: colourful, liable to make one a little giddy and certainly not for children. Form a tag team with today's Groupon as you and a partner enjoy £20 worth of carefully crafted cocktails and £30 worth of fashionably fetching food from the award-winning and spectacular Loungelover, for just £20.
Offering a refined Japanese menu, guests at Loungelover can choose from a selection of sharing platters, sushi plates, sashimi and Japanese dishes including the ever popular Lounge Roll £4.50 and Pork Katsu £6.50. The food and cocktails complement each other with tastes of the Far East. A cocktail offering with drinks from the current seasonal menu like the Forbidden Desire £8 with flavours of rose and fragrant sage or the ever popular Thai Breaker £9.50 with coriander, ginger and passion fruit to name but a few.
Situated in the heart of trendy Shoreditch, just behind its famous parent restaurant Les Trois Garcons, Loungelover has developed to become one of the areas most popular haunts thanks to its typically unique and eccentric decor, from Baroque to vintage chic, vibrant atmosphere and comprehensive bar, not to mention as a haven for coulrophobes.
What other people are saying…
There is a whole host of loving out there for this bar, including...
“Loungelover is a work of art. An exquisitely beautifully conversion of a meat-packing factory, located in the gritty urban depths of London's East End, it's an intelligently structured space, festooned with the same manner of eclectic, witty and deeply odd curiosity store clutter as sister restaurant, Les Trois Garçons. Spectacular chandeliers, outrageously beautiful antique glass tables, and the eerily gorgeous remnants of dismembered dolls' houses would distract from the actual drinks - if they weren't so very accomplished.”
“Firstly, the cocktails are delicious. And strong, which is always a good thing for a cocktail to be if it can possibly manage. They're served in a space that rather puts me in mind of a barn decorated by someone's eccentric Aunty Elsa - full of wonderful bits and pieces and assorted oriental ephemera. It's bright, warm and inviting, a perfect spot for curling up for a few stiff drinks and some conversation.”