One Year Midweek Delivery Pass Plus £40 Worth of Groceries for £39 from Ocado (£110 Value)
- Online grocery shopping, delivered to your kitchen
- Over 20,000 products available, including Waitrose, Ocado own brand and big brand names
- Tesco Price Match on thousands of branded goods
- One year midweek delivery pass (£69.99 value) gives you free deliveries on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays for a whole year
Groupon valid for 1 person. Voucher activates Mon 1 August 2011 at 6pm. Offer open to new customers only. Order online at www.ocado.com using Groupon codes (delivery charges will apply). Ocado does not currently deliver to all areas of the UK. Please check your postcode using website postcode checker at ocado.com. Discount will appear during the checkout process and on receipt. Within 7 days of receiving your order you will be eligible to sign up for a one year midweek delivery pass at no extra charge here. For voucher terms and conditions visit here. and for Delivery Pass terms and conditions click here.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Superfoods include flying feta, grappling grapes and chasing cakes, and can be seen seeing off comestible criminals in supermarket aisles all over the UK. Get a slice of the action with today’s Groupon: for £39 instead of £110 get £40 worth of groceries and a one year delivery pass from Ocado.
An online supermarket championing a more sustainable way of shopping, Ocado has swooped into 17 million households like a shopping Superman brandishing bags packed with quality own brand and Waitrose products. Ocado also champions the small producers, offering traditional and seasonal groceries, choice meats, news, toys, flowers and hosiery because, like all super-powered protectors, active household heroes cannot operate without quality tights. Ever dashing to the aid of those in adversity, Ocado is actively charitable, raising more than £250,000 for their Japan appeal and partnering up with non-profit organisation Peace One Day to campaign for ceasefire, peaceful difference resolution and global unity among strife-ridden communities nationally and internationally.
Those in need of a Groupon grocery guardian can receive assistance with £40 worth of groceries, as well as a one year midweek delivery pass, usually priced £69.99, to summon their defender vendor bearing Grouponic goods throughout the year for no extra fee. Choose from a range of over 20,000 products including Waitrose, Ocado own brand and big brand names, and a one year delivery pass giving you midweek deliveries with no charge for a year from Ocado. Busy Batmans and Green Lanterns can use their technology for good by ordering via an iPhone and iPod Touch app exclusive to Ocado.
Buyers have particularly appreciated their efficiency when dealing with customer service enquiries, rating Ocado highly.
The food is good quality, the service is good quality, and they turn up on time.
– Amanda, TrustPilot, Jul 2011
I have been using Ocado for my shopping for around three years now, and I am a very happy customer.
– Prokofiev, DooYoo, Feb 2011
How it works:
1. Buy your Groupon
2. We email you the voucher after the deal ends
3. Voucher activates on Monday 1 August 2011 at 6pm
4. Go to www.ocado.com
5. Place an order for delivery
6. In the checkout, enter the voucher codes. The discount will show up at the checkout and on the receipt.
7. Groupon holder will become eligible to sign up for a one year midweek delivery pass (£69.99 Value) within seven days of receiving ordered groceries at https://www.ocado.com/webshop/displayDeliveryPass.do?marketingSourceCode=WEBSHOP_01
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
Similiar deals from this merchant
your door .