£23 instead of £57.50 for a three course 'British and Proud' menu and an expertly mixed cocktail accompanied by live entertainment at the decadent Proud Cabaret - Save 60%
- Atmosphere of sophistication as well as live entertainment and bands give the club a decadent speakeasy feel
- Unashamedly British menu containing traditional delights with high quality, locally sourced ingredients
- Expert bartenders concoct both classic and contemporary drinks for that feeling of old school sophistication
- Listed in this year’s one hundred coolest brands in the country
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Voucher valid until 15th November, Wed - Fri
- Advance booking required, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Up to 25 vouchers per group
- Not valid with other offers
Modelled on a 1920s speakeasy, Proud Cabaret is an elegant new City destination which offers fine dining and entertainment in surroundings which evokes the illicit glamour of a bygone era. Designed by Russell Sage Studios and Danielle Proud, the venue exudes sophistication and decadence in abundance - the perfect setting for a bout of delectable debauchery and devilishly delicious dining. Today’s deal allows you to pay only £23 instead of the usual £57.50 to enjoy a taste of a 'British and Proud' three course meal and a mouth watering, homemade cocktail to the backdrop of cabaret, jazz and burlesque - allowing you to live the life of an A-lister without the classic Beverley Hills prices.
The self styled “British and Proud” menu is hearty and reassuringly solid, containing culinary classics such as chicken and wild mushroom confit with soused walnut dressing for starters and slow braised beef, horseradish creamed potato and caramelised Kent carrots for main course. Desserts include the likes of orange curd Eton Mess - the perfect end to a night of indulgence. Included in 2010’s 100 coolest British brands, Proud Cabaret has learned how to capture the hearts of its audience thanks to flawless performances and meaty substance - with 60% off, however, you don’t need to be a star of the silver screen to afford it.
What other people are saying…
“Proud Cabaret was unlike anything i have ever been to before in London and I really enjoyed it. It was a great contemporary take on a traditional supper club...the decor was amazing and i really recommend going as i promise you will have never experienced anything like this before!”