£11.60 instead of £29 for an all you can eat Brazilian Rodizio Grill and one professionally mixed caipirinha at Rodizio Brazil - Save 60%
- Indulge in some great tasting delicacies from the southern hemisphere to soften the winter months
- Includes great choice of sides as well as the carnivorous mains
- Wash it all down with the country’s national cocktail concocted by a native barman
- Food doesn't stop arriving until you've had enough
- 1 voucher per person, Max 8 people per booking, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Voucher valid for 3 months, Tue - Sun
- Advance booking required, please have voucher and security codes ready
- 10% mandatory cover charge
- Not valid with other offers
Why is it Brazilians always seem to have a knack of doing things that little bit better than everyone else? For example, Brazil doesn’t just do models, it does Gisele Bündchen to Ana Beatriz Barros and Rafael Verga and when it comes to beaches we can’t think of many seductive stretches than the Ipanema. The food’s not that bad either with traditional Rodízios taking the capital by storm. Today’s Groupon allows you to pay only £11.60 instead of £29 for an all you can eat Brazilian Rodízio grill and an expertly mixed caipirinha at Rodizio Brazil, so that you can indulge in a full on helping of latin style passion for a bite-sized price!
We love the freedom offered by the laid back Rodízio experience and the espetinhos are irresistible. The deliciously succulent skewers consisting of a range of meats from chicken or turkey wrapped in bacon or tender strips of char grilled beef and pork are delivered straight to the table, and with todays’s deal they don’t stop coming until you can’t eat another bite. What better way to accompany this hearty and satisfying taste of South America than with one of the famous in-house caipirinhas. Brazil’s national cocktail, this mouthwatering mix is the perfect way to wash down some authentically meaty barbequed food and not an inexpensive way of bringing some southern hemisphere softness into yet another harsh northern winter. We can’t promise you a supermodel figure though!
What people are saying...
"The staff and owner were friendly and welcoming. The service was excellent and the food, also mouth-wateringly good, just keeps coming until you can't eat any more and all for a fixed price if you go for the Rodizio, as we did. They also have a good and reasonable wine list."