Give Yourself a Tasty Christmas Present with £40 worth of Fresh Japanese Food and Unlimited Green Tea for Two at Satori Robata for just £17.20
- Enjoy a choice of soups, noodles, salads and desserts
- Boasting beautiful interiors that combine contemporary design with Far East tradition
- Includes unlimited refills of green tea for two people
- Choose between the serenity of the boothed, floor seating or the flurry at the bustling bar
- 1 voucher per pair, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advance booking essential, call 020 7235 1943 please have voucher and security codes ready
- Voucher valid for 3 months, 7 days a week, restaurant closed 23 - 26 December
- Not valid for takeaway or Kaiseki rooms
- Please remember to tip the lovely staff as service charge isn't included
- Not valid with other offers
There are many things in life that are apparently better for us raw. Some preach about the worth of uncooked vegetables, the French extoll the virtues of steak tartare and "Macho Man" Randy Savage swears by wrestling. Enjoy a taste smackdown with today's Groupon and choose £40 worth of sushi and more from the superb menu at Satori Robata, including unlimited green tea for two, for just £17.20.
The smorgasbord on offer includes assorted platters of fresh sushi, such as The Rainbow Set, featuring a selection from unagi to squid, and also cooked favourites such as the Beef Ribeye Teriyaki, whilst also springing a few surprises with the likes of the Pan Fried Venison Steak with Sake and Garlic Soy Glaze.
Situated on the edge of Hyde Park, just a stone's throw away from the iconic Harrods, Satori Robata is one of three popular Satori venues in and around London. With typically Japanese attention to detail given to the style and aesthetic of this restaurant, smooth, natural woods and comfortable floor seating segue seamlessly with bar stools placed at the polished metal counter, Satori is authentic without being overdone.
What other people are saying…
Satori does provoke some raw emotion...
“We are two Asian girls and had a weekend trip in London. On our way to Harrod's, we stopped by this place called Satori just next to Hyde Park...The staff were very friendly, they accommodated our change of seating requirements (three times until we discovered the private seats downstairs) and Kiyo is allergic to dairy produce, the waitress actually asked the kitchen to remove the cream in the strawberry pancakes!
We were touched, one of the reasons why we are writing this review! We had some grills, two desserts and two glasses of plum wine, they were yummy, Mika especially liked the ginger ice cream - there are chunks of candied ginger inside. The private setting downstairs is perfect for girlie talks - that's what we did”