£19 instead of £48.50 for a four-course 'Taste of Africa' experience, including a glass of bubbly at London's latest celebrity hangout Shaka Zulu - Save 61%
- Your four course meal includes a glass of delicious bubbly
- This is one of the capital's hippest new venues
- Shaka Zulu charges an optional £1 cover charge for all main restaurant diners which helps fund vital education projects in KwaZulu-Natal and elsewhere in South Africa.
- 1 voucher per person, may buy multiple as gifts, maximum of 6 per party
- Voucher valid until the 31st of October, seven days a week
- Advance booking required, please have voucher and security codes ready
- To book you can either call or use this handy online booking service at the Shaka Zulu website Must quote 'Groupon Taste of Africa Deal' when booking
- Only applies to four course Taste of Africa menu
- Not valid with other offers
Shaka Zulu is a new theatre of food and drink that brings a taste of Africa to the heart of London. Based over two floors, Shaka Zulu combines some of the culinary specialities of South Africa in one venue by having both a Seafood & Oyster Bar and authentic South African Braai restaurant. The seafood and oyster bar is encapsulated by a Mediterranean menu with a real touch of Cape Town magic. The Braai is a very traditional Saffer style grill that will have most ex-pats giddy with excitement.
For more adventurous diners who are looking for a true culinary experience of the region, they offer delicious homemade Biltong and Pickled Fish as well as some authentic dishes like bredie, bobotie, sosaties and of course the famous boerewors sausage but to name of few. With today's Groupon you can get a four-course 'Taste of Africa' meal, including a glass of bubbly.
'Taste of Africa' Menu
Amongst other dishes the menu contains:
- An amuse bouche and a glass of bubbly
- Home-made Biltong with Masai Mara
- Cape Malay Pickled Fish
- 7-hour spit roasted lamb, cumin salt and new season garlic and chakalaka
- Rooibos brulee with honeyed orange
What people are saying...
"I went to Shaka Zulu yesterday evening for cocktails with a friend and it was utterly breathtaking. Beautiful interiors and furniture, a great atmosphere and very friendly and welcoming staff. The cocktails were very impressive, impeccably presented and delicious. I will definitely be going back to try out the food next time! "