£9.99 Instead of £27.45 for Three Courses of Cuban Cuisine and a Cocktail from The Cuban in Stables Market - Save 64%
- Taste Cuba's unique fusion of Spanish, African, Chinese and Portuguese cultures
- Chilled out atmosphere in the the heart of Camden
- Over 100 hand-picked rums help to create a vibrant drinks menu
- Groupon valid for three course set menu (£19.95) and one cocktail (£7.95)
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advance telephone booking essential on 0333 240 2000, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Voucher valid from 20th December until 28th February 2011, 7 days a week, excluding 31st December
- Not valid with other offers
Cuban leader Fidel Castro is believed to have been the subject of 638 assassination attempts, including poisoned cold cream, an explosive cigar and incessant tickling. Enjoy life while you can and tickle your tastebuds with today's Groupon: for £9.99 instead of £27.45, enjoy a three course meal and a cocktail from The Cuban's menu.
Located in the heart of Camden Town, The Cuban brings a taste of Havana to the diverse hub of Stables Market. Stocking over 100 varities of rum to produce an endless list of Mojitos and taking inspiration from Cuba's Spanish, African, Chinese and Portuguese cultures, the food menu boasts a wide variety to satisfy most tastes.
For starters, diners can tuck into Serrano Ham & Fine Green Beans, lightly fried in red chili butter and topped with a lightly poached egg, before tasting mains of Empanadas or Lamb Cutlets. Desserts include the likes of Creme Catalana with a pineapple & brandy compote.
To see the full menu, click here.