Fitness Instructor Course for £499 with The Fitness Training Company (83% Off)
- Accredited REP Level 2 fitness instuctor course
- Can be completed over six weeks or six months
- Includes four-day practical workshop and one-day assessment
- Home online learning with materials supplied
- Covers gym session planning, instruction, anatomy and physiology
This Register of Exercise Professionals (REP) Level 2 instructor course sets wannabe fitness professionals on a confirmed course of action over six weeks or six months. Home online learning supplements a four-day practical workshop, while a one-day assessment tests what you've learned. The course covers gym session planning, instruction and anatomy.
27-31 August 2013
10-14 September 2013
8-12 October 2013
5-9 November 2013
3-7 December 2013
21-25 January 2014
The Fitness Training Company is accredited by Active IQ and delivers fitness instruction for those wishing to lead in the world of exercise. Personal trainers are qualified with full and part-time learning options, while more specialised training like that for spinning and kettlebell instructing, can be completed in a day.