£10 instead of £30 for a cinema trip for two including tickets, popcorn and drinks, and a choice of current flicks including the critically acclaimed Tamara Drewe or maybe a special double bill screening of Inception and Insomnia at The Phoenix - Save 67%
- Choose from soft beverages or wine
- One of London's oldest and most beautifully decorated film theatres
- Recent restoration brings the shine back to its art deco glamour and new technology to the big screen experience
- Showing the latest quality big name and art house pictures
- 1 voucher per couple, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advance booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- For online booking CLICK HERE
- Once you have recieved your voucher, please contact cinema to arrange your booking
- Voucher valid for 3 months, 7 days a week
- Subject to availability
- Not valid for special events or with other offers
London has always been a home and a hub for great film and great cinemas. Used as a backdrop for classic productions as varied as The 39 Steps, Die Another Day and 28 Days Later, the city itself has a certain celluloid quality to its colours and atmosphere. The same has been true of its great independent cinemas although with the advent of the now ubiquitous multiplex, much of this heritage has gone. However, there are still some of the best cinemas around and today's Groupon gives you the opportunity to experience the twin pleasure of a great film and an authentic cinematic evening at The Phoenix Cinema, one of London's oldest filmic venues.
You and your partner in crime will get tickets, two popcorns and either two large soft drinks, or two glasses of wine to sup, while you sit in the confines of a cinema that is celebrating its centenary. Situated in North London and being one of the first cinemas to introduce sound films, the history is clearly ingrained in those unique art deco walls and its independent status affords it the luxury of a varied programme of film and community events. Films showing this month include the critically acclaimed Tamara Drewe, Inception, Insmonia, Winters Bone and Made In Dagenham.
Having recently undergone a total restoration to bring out the real glamour of The Phoenix, you can now feel a part of those golden days at one of the nation's oldest cinemas. So get today's Groupon and raise a glass (or styrofoam cup) to celebrate their centenary and one hundred years of making people smile!
What people are saying...
The best cinema in London - in my opinion. Great staff, amazing atmosphere, and brilliant art deco interior.
"An absolute treasure in the cinemas of London. This independently run cinema is old world and deserves to stay that way. Showing a selection of International and classic cinema, this is a gem that any movie goer would love. "