- Ticket to musical based around classic 80s rock music
- Follows a young couple trying to make it on the Sunset Strip
- Best Musical at Broadway World West End Awards 2011
- Five-time Tony Award-nominated
- Now in its second year in London's West End
- Smash hit songs such as I Want to Know What Love Is, Don't Stop Believin' and The Final Countdown
- Curtain up 7.45pm Mon to Thu or 3pm matinee on Fridays
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required online to receive email confirmation via http://bit.ly/ROA£65-£35 for Top Price Stalls or Dress Circle, http://bit.ly/ROA£4950-£2450 for Stalls or Grand Circle and http://bit.ly/ROA£95-£4950 for Premium Stalls or Dress Circle. Bookings are non-cancellable and non-refundable once confirmed. Any non-redeemed tickets will not grant you access into the Garrick Theatre. Must present printed email confirmation on arrival.
Further information: Valid Mon-Thu 7.45pm; Fri 3pm. Valid at Garrick Theatre (2 Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0HH). Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 23 May 2013 at 1.43pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
How To Order1. Purchase your voucher.
2. Select your date by booking online via http://bit.ly/ROA£65-£35 for Top Price Stalls or Dress Circle, http://bit.ly/ROA£4950-£2450 for Stalls or Grand Circle and http://bit.ly/ROA£95-£4950 for Premium Stalls or Dress Circle.
3. You will receive an email confirmation.
4. Print this off and bring to the performance.
5. Enjoy the show!
Rock of Ages is a fiery celebration of a musical era when rock was young and musicians were revered icons in leather. A young boy and girl meet under the bright lights of the Sunset Strip and get stuck into trying to make it in the city alongside the trials of fresh infatuation. Meanwhile, a pair of squares are trying to sap the rock and roll out of the streets, forcing the cast to fight back with the powers of gnarly riffs and powerful lyrics.
Blasting on to the West End stage to an 80s soundtrack, this lyrical extravaganza has scooped up a Tony Award Nomination and the Broadway World West End Award for Best Musical 2011. The soundtrack sets the stage alight with classics like Don't Stop Believin', We Built This City, and The Final Countdown. As power ballads and guitar solos fill the Garrick Theatre, the cast and crew keep toes tapping and audiences on their feet.
Location: Garrick Theatre, WC2H 0HH, London
Show times: Mon-Thu 7.45pm; Fri 3pm
Nearest tube: Leicester Square
Nearest railway: Charing Cross
Ticket redemption: Book tickets online at link to follow and collect from box office on day of performance
• £35 for Top Price stalls or dress circle tickets (Up to 46% off)
• £24.50 for stalls or grand circle tickets (Up to 50% off)
• £49.50 for premium stalls or dress circle tickets (Up to 48% off)
ReviewsTripAdvisor (413 Reviews) The Independent
Reviewed with previous casts and at a previous venue, Rock of Ages head-banged to the tune of 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and 4/5 from The Independent. While reviewers felt the story was a little light, they were generally quick to praise the humour as well as performances from various cast members. Special praise went to the music itself for the energy and number of rock classics.
The pseudo-rebellious stance of Rock of Ages doesn't bear much scrutiny, but as a feelgood, singalong, rock'n'roll musical it's hard to fault.
– Pierre Perrone, The Independent, Sep 2011
Details verified 18/02/2013.
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.
Rock of Ages at Garrick Theatre2 Charing Cross Road
London WC2H 0HH