- Charity golf tournament featuring professionals and celebrities
- Including Ian Poulter, Justin Rose, Sir Steve Redgrave, Tim Henman and Jamie Redknapp
- Four two-man teams combining professionals and celebrities
- Four nine-hole, par-3 games
- Hosted by Vernon Kay and Sky Sport's Charlotte Jackson
- Live entertainment from golfing trick shot champions
- Dukes Meadows park location; Monday 27 May from 9am
Purchase: Limit 1 per adult or child. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: No booking required. Must present printed Groupon on arrival for entry. No cancellations permitted.
Further information: Valid at Dukes Meadows Golf and Tennis, Dan Mason Drive, Chiswick, London (W4 2SH). Valid Mon from 9am. Children must be aged 14 or under. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Parking available at £5 per car. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Professionals and celebrities will pair up and then duke it out at the Zone Golf Charity Shoot Out, with names including Ian Poulter, Justin Rose, Sir Steve Redgrave and Andrew Strauss taking to the fairway.
This zonal golf tournament is comparable to Twenty20 cricket in terms of speed and excitement, and will group celebrities and professionals together into four two-man teams. Pairs must select one of three difficult levels on each of the nine greens, with more points available for teams that play the riskier game. The £250,000 jackpot will be donated to the winners' charity of choice, with the event also featuring plenty of food stalls and entertainment from the Golf Tricky Shot Boys.
• £11 for an adult ticket (50% off)
• £5.50 for a child ticket (50% off)