Stone Grill Meal For Two from £15, Four from £29 or One Family (£19) at Hop Pickers
- Countryside pub with play area
- Stone grill and carvery menus
- Open seven days a week
- Just outside Hothfield village
- Stone grill meal for two or four people, or one family
- Meals are cooked at the table on hot volcanic stones
- Meat, fish, or vegetarian options
- Children’s menu choices for kids
- Available for lunch or dinner
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, or 1 family (2 adults and 2 children). May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24-hour cancellation policy. Lunch served 11.30am-2.30pm. Evening meals served 5.30pm-9.30pm. Family option available 11.30am-2.30pm; 5.30pm-6.30pm. Not valid for Sunday lunch. Children must be under 12 years for family option. Max 8 people per table. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Standing warm and welcoming just outside the village of Hothfield, Hop Pickers lays out hearty samples of meat and fish on sizzling hot stones, while offering play facilities for children as well as a warm and friendly atmosphere indoors.
Entering the traditional pub in parties of two or four, guests can sit down to a steaming lunchtime or evening meal. The choice of meat, fish, or vegetarian meal will be cooked by patrons on hot stones at their own table, and is accompanied by rustic chips and a salad. Families of four can be served any time before 6.30pm, with children picking from a distinguished menu including spaghetti Bolognese or a burger, before finishing it all off with a scoop of ice cream.
Choose from the following options for a stone grill meal:
• £35 for an evening meal for four people
• £15 for a lunchtime meal for two people
• £29 for a lunchtime meal for four people
• £19 for a meal for one family of two adults and two children