Greyhound Racing Entrance For Two (£12) or Four (£24) With Race Card, Meal, Drink and Two Bets Each at Sittingbourne Greyhounds (Up to 67% Off)
- Cutting-edge £6 million greyhound racing track
- Outdoor terracing and three licenced bars on-site
- Home to major competitions including the Kent Derby
- Thursday, Saturday, or Sunday evening at the dogs
- Entrance and race card
- Main course meal of sweet and sour chicken or beef bourguignon each
- Pint, spirit and mixer, or soft drink
- £1 Tote Win ticket each for one of the first four races
- £1 Hit or Bust Tote ticket each for the last race
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Check availability by phone or emailing email@example.com. Non-refundable cancellation policy. Valid Thu, Sat and Sun. Doors open 5.30pm Thu and Sat; 5pm Sun. Food served 6.30pm-8pm in The Greycing Room. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Valid for bets: one £1 Tote Win ticket each, to be used within first four races, and one £1 Hit or Bust Tote ticket each, only valid for the last race. Original drinks value based on most expensive option. Original values verified 27 March 2012 at 10.21am. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Although a regular occurrence in the world of gambling, being odds-on is a rare and disastrous outcome in the life of a sock model. Step up your game for today’s Groupon at Sittingbourne Greyhounds. Choose from the following options:• £12 for greyhound racing entrance for two with race card, meal, drink, and two bets each (Up to 67% off)
• £24 for greyhound racing entrance for four with race card, meal, drink, and two bets each (Up to 67% off)
Leaving crowds of up to 4750 people in open-mouthed anticipation, Sittingbourne Greyhounds leads the pack with a £6 million track featuring three licensed bars and an array of dining and drinks options. The track welcomes the thunderous patter of events including the Kent Derby, when the 443 metre circumference, outdoor terracing, and indoor facilities ensure that even fierce winter winds won’t stop the canine competition.
With entry to the races on a Thursday, Saturday, or Sunday evening, groups can wager on a good night while collecting race cards, courtesy of two £1 bets each. Adrenalin-induced hunger rumbles can be silenced in The Greycing Room, with sweet and sour chicken or beef bourguignon and rice tickling tongues, all washed down with a pint, spirit and mixer, or soft drink.