Two Courses of Thai Fare For Two, Four, Six, Eight or Ten People from £15 at Thai Corner (Up to 61% Off)
- Sources spices and vegetables from Thailand farmers
- Authentic decor and menu with spice rating guide
- Private dining room with karaoke for groups of 10 or more
- Mixed platter starter with spring rolls and prawn toast
- Mains include Lab-Phed duck breast and Thai green curry
- Includes choice of steamed, egg-fried, or coconut rice
- Multiple Groupons may be used in a single booking up to a maximum of 40 people
Limit 1 per 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required online: www.thai-corner.co.uk/contact-thai-corner-restaurant.html quoting Groupon codes. 24 hour cancellation policy. Valid for mixed platter, any main course, and rice dish. 'Sizzling seafood’ dish incurs £2 surcharge. Excludes drinks. Private dining room available to groups of 10 or more. Original value based on most expensive options. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The full meal is now a celebrated thing, but when it was young it was continually teased for being square. Round up some fine dining with today's Groupon from Thai Corner. Choose from the following options:• £15 for a two course meal for two (Up to 59% off)
• £29 for a two course meal for four (Up to 60% off)
• £43 for a two course meal for six (Up to 60% off)
• £57 for a two course meal for eight (Up to 61% off)
• £71 for a two course meal for ten (Up to 61% off)
Spicing their dishes with exotic vegetables sourced from growers in Thailand, Thai Corner brings a taste of Southeast Asia to Canterbury’s city centre. Lavishly decked out with traditional trimmings, from elegant gold details to stone-carved statues and elaborate chandeliers, the restaurant is washed in royal reds and the staff are authentically dressed. The venue has a private function room with a karaoke machine to dabble in, and menus are clearly scored with hotness ratings to determine mild dishes from a chilli symphony.
Seating groups from dining duos to double figures, the waiters will first hand out the mixed platter with a selection of spring rolls, chicken satay, and prawn toast jostling for space on the plate (£9.50). For the main event, mouths can choose from the likes of duck breast cooked in lime juice, coriander, chilli and kaffir leaves in the Lab-Phed (£9.95), or choose a prawn (£8.95), beef (£7.95), or chicken (£6.95) filling to team with the classic Thai green or red curries. All mains are served up with a rice dish of choice such as the egg fried variety (£3.50).
For the full menu please click here.
Thai Corner has received widespread acclaim from visitors with a tasty 4.5/5 from TripAdvisors and several 5/5 reviews from Google users. While diners praised the attentive service, special mentions went to the quality of the Thai cuisine.
This Thai restaurant has the tastiest food of all the Thai restaurants in Canterbury. Don't be put off by the inauspicious exterior, the food is absolutely beautiful.
– Alison, Google, Jul 2011
Delightful surroundings, comfortable and refined. A small but excellent menu, attentive and knowlegeable [sic] staff.
– GourmetEssex, TripAdvisor, Nov 2011