One Night Countryside Stay For Two With Breakfast and Light Lunch for £74 at Who'd A Thought It (Up to 54% Off)
- Boutique hotel with Champagne-inspired rooms
- Luxurious furnishings
- Featured on Channel 5 in The Hotel Inspector 2011
- Tranquil country setting
- Seasonal lunch on day of arrival
- Continental breakfast for two in your room
- Free glass of Prosecco in evenings for customers dining in the restaurant
- Upgrade to the Bollinger Room for £60 per night or the Champagne and Shoes Room for £150 per night
- Groupon customers get second night for half price
Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 5 day cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Thu only. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Check-in from 1pm; check-out by 11.30am. No pets permitted. Lunch valid for seasonal menu options; enquire on booking for details. Excludes Champagne and Shoes or Bollinger suites. Original value based on most expensive suite and hotel rack rate. Original values verified on 12 April 2012 at 6pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Resting light as a feather deep within the tranquil Kent countryside, this boutique hotel and Champagne bar bubbles over with modern, elegant charm. Lap up countryside comforts with today's Groupon from Who'd A Thought It:
• £74 for a one night countryside stay for two (Up to 54% off)
Includes a continental breakfast and light lunch on the day of arrival
Decadently effervescent in style, Who'd A Thought It invites patrons to sip sparkling beverages by day and hole up within Champagne-inspired rooms by night. The selection of individually decorated rooms dazzles, each one featuring chic furnishings, soft lighting, and modern amenities, while more indulgent rooms beckon with majestic four poster beds. Suites come equipped with Jacuzzis for further bubbly enjoyment, while a stylish, savannah inspired restaurant caters to hearty appetites.
For those who have some time to take a lengthy stroll, pop over to the quaint market village of Lenham, breathing in the sights and sounds of picturesque countryside on the way. Once there, take in some history by visiting the parish church of St. Mary, dating back to the 14th century, or journey down Pilgrim’s Way to the north to find a grand war memorial featuring a 200 foot chalk cross carved into the Downs.
• Individually decorated room
• Flat screen TV with DVD player, Freeview, and Hi-Fi system
• Light lunch each from seasonal menu on the day of arrival
• Continental breakfast for two
Rail: The nearest rail station is Lenham, while Maidstone centre is just under an hour’s bus journey away.
Road: The hotel can be reached by heading along the M20, and taking the turning onto Headcorn Road, just past Grafty Green.