- Varied paintball game scenarios played on a woodland site
- Options for five, ten or 20 people with 100 paintballs each
- Lunch of sandwiches or a burger plus refreshments
- Additional paintballs available for £8 per 100
- Choice of eight venues
Purchase: Limit 1 per 5, 10 or 20 people. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required by phone. 24-hour cancellation policy.
Further information: Must arrive at 8.45am to be briefed for 9am start. New clients only. Must be 16 or older. Must wear comfortable clothing and trainers. Average paintball usage is 500-600 per person. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 15 May 2013 at 10.14am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Locking and loading with 100 paintballs each, enlistees can head out onto one of eight sprawling woodland arenas at Extreme Mayhem for a variety of game scenarios. All the action will be fuelled by a lunch of sandwiches or a burger plus refreshments. Reloading is available for £8 per 100 additional paintballs.
Choose from the following options for paintballing with lunch and 100 paintballs each:
• £18 for ten people (82% off)
• £35 for 20 people (83% off)
Bishops Stortford, Canterbury, Faversham, Longfield, Maidenhead, Redhill, Sidcup and Southend
Extreme MayhemSee The Fine Print for location