- Concert paying tribute to the world's greatest musicals
- Stars three performers who previously played the Phantom
- Plus Rebecca Caine, who previously played Christine Daaé
- Features songs from West Side Story, Les Misérables, Kiss Me Kate, and Phantom of the Opera
- The Orchard Theatre, Dartford Wed 29, Thu 30 and Fri 31 May
- Ticket on Wednesday (£13.25), Thursday or Friday (£15), or matinee ticket on Thursday (£13)
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: No booking required. Groupon Voucher must be exchanged for a ticket at the Box Office 30 minutes before the start of the performance.
Further information: Valid Wed 7.30pm; Thu 2.30pm or 7.30pm; Fri 7.30pm. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the show starts. Tickets are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Name will be shared with the box office for the purpose of entry. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A celebration of the most iconic songs in theatre history, this concert stars three performers that have previously played the eponymous role in Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera. Joined by Rebecca Caine, who played Christine Daaé as part of the musical's original cast, the three stars will reimagine the most memorable numbers from a selection of renowned West End and Broadway hits. Spanning Les Misérables, West Side Story, The Scarlet Pimpernel, The Phantom of the Opera and more, this concert will promise a theatrical afternoon or evening at The Orchard Theatre, Dartford.
• £13 for a stalls or circle ticket on Thursday 30 May at 2.30pm (50% off)
• £13.25 for an upper circle ticket on Wednesday 29 May at 7.30pm (50% off)
• £15 for a stalls or circle ticket on Thursday 30 or Friday 31 May at 7.30pm (50% off)
The Public Reviews
Reviewed on a previous tour with a slightly different line-up, Three Phantoms picked up impressive scores of 8/10 from the Liverpool Echo and 4/5 courtesy of The Public reviews. While a few of the song choices and references between songs may be unfamiliar to some, the critics applauded the eclectic mix of show tunes covered, as well as the performers' light-heated chatter between tracks.
Details verified 20/05/2013.
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.